Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Most Important Mod.....Installed.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #1
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Most Important Mod.....Installed.

Yes I finally have installed the most important mod on my truck and I knew of no better place to post this accomplishment then in the SOCAL forum. It's ok to cry because of how beautiful it is. I teared up a little bit after I put it on.

Old 07-16-2009, 06:13 PM   #2
JohnnyLouder is on a distinguished road
JohnnyLouder's Tacoma Gallery
kc all the way
Old 07-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #3
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Hell yes.
Old 07-16-2009, 06:25 PM   #4
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I've been looking for that exact decal for a long time. Where did you find it?
Old 07-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #5
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Bbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooo!!
Old 07-16-2009, 06:27 PM   #6
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I knew Derek was gonna jump on this thread
Old 07-16-2009, 06:37 PM   #7
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Marines: SSgt, I MEF CE
Name: Erik
Camppentaco's Tacoma Gallery
Man, I did this mod too. Looks a little different though. Hmmm......

Old 07-16-2009, 07:04 PM   #8
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I've been looking for that exact decal for a long time. Where did you find it?
ebay link below.

http://cgi.ebay.com/SAN-DIEGO-CHARGE...3%3A1|294%3A50
Old 07-16-2009, 07:05 PM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camppentaco View Post

Maybe you were videotaping me and knew what i was going to do?
Old 07-16-2009, 07:07 PM   #10
Stayed Up Too Late
Untamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedUntamed_SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 0311-Bravo 1/23 4th Mar. Div. Reserves
Name: Adam
Untamed_SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Bbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!
Fixed.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:09 PM   #11
Mommy says I'm special
Camppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud ofCamppentaco has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qballenko View Post
Maybe you were choking and didn't realize what sticker you were putting on.
Old 07-16-2009, 07:14 PM   #12
Who needs 4WD?
neslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedneslerrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Harrelsen
neslerrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yes I finally have installed the most important mod on my truck and I knew of no better place to post this accomplishment then in the SOCAL forum. It's ok to cry because of how beautiful it is. I teared up a little bit after I put it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyLouder View Post
kc all the way

Boo and Boo! Go Broncos! But great way on representing AFC West!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:27 PM   #14
"Kill BABIES"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341
Bbbbbboooooooooooooooooooooobs!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed_SS View Post
Fixed.

Thanks dude....but but still BBBooooooo!!!
Old 07-16-2009, 07:35 PM   #15
I clearly know what sticker I put on. The best team in the NFL.

I don't remember inviting any donkey fans here. Pats fans ill put up with because they actually have a right to talk. KC fans are ok cause they are the like the red headed step child that no one really likes to pick on. But donkeys not so much.

So go cry somewhere else like your former "quaterback".
Old 07-16-2009, 07:42 PM   #16
Professional Paperweight
SaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to beholdSaturnXL is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jeff
SaturnXL's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SaturnXL
Go Eagles!

Uh... ummm...

Oh who am I kidding? They're not winning the Superbowl this year either.

Nice decals, all. :-)
Old 07-16-2009, 07:46 PM   #17
Mommy says I'm special

Quote:
I clearly know what sticker I put on. The best team in the NFL.

I don't remember inviting any donkey fans here. Pats fans ill put up with because they actually have a right to talk. KC fans are ok cause they are the like the red headed step child that no one really likes to pick on. But donkeys not so much.

So go cry somewhere else like your former "quaterback".
Ha! So true, I would hate to be a Burros fan this season. Look out Oakland, here comes Denver.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:03 PM   #18
LOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant futureLOWLO7 has a brilliant future

Name: Lauren
LOWLO7's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camppentaco View Post

my FAVORITES!!
Old 07-16-2009, 09:04 PM   #19

Quote:

Ouch.
Old 07-16-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Chargers suck, you might as well go for the Raiders because they both suck.