Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Interstate 8 from Cali to Az Cameras

Old 07-21-2009, 02:17 PM   #1
vinster8 will become famous soon enoughvinster8 will become famous soon enough

vinster8's Tacoma Gallery
Interstate 8 from Cali to Az Cameras

Does the Interstate 8 east going to Az from Cali have speeding cameras. My friends and I are going to the river this weekend, and I can't find anything about there being cameras.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:46 PM   #2
caliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the roughcaliKxracer is a jewel in the rough

Name: kyle
caliKxracer's Tacoma Gallery
no
Old 07-21-2009, 03:48 PM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
They have airplanes that patrol the speed ask oakleytrd he knows them pretty good.
Old 07-21-2009, 03:49 PM   #4
petersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shedpetersharp is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Do you need to ask?! It's up there ^
petersharp's Tacoma Gallery
Going to Lake Havasu?
Old 07-21-2009, 06:03 PM   #6

no im going to salt river. well it sounds like i wont be flying down the interstate this time around hopefully 75 wont draw attention.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:06 PM   #7
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinster8 View Post
no im going to salt river. well it sounds like i wont be flying down the interstate this time around hopefully 75 wont draw attention.

75 is the posted speed limit on the 8.

Those ADOT/DPS mobile speed cameras are nothing but a revenue generating joke.

fucking cocksuckers.

heres to you liberal AZ.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:38 PM   #9

hahaha i like your style brianr

this should be a fun drive especially at night
Old 07-21-2009, 09:41 PM   #10
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianr View Post
75 is the posted speed limit on the 8.

Those ADOT/DPS mobile speed cameras are nothing but a revenue generating joke.

fucking cocksuckers.

heres to you liberal AZ.

In Cali it's only 70.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:44 PM   #11
go shit in your hat
brianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrianr is one of the sharper tools in the shed
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
In Cali it's only 70.

so noted, buddy.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:45 PM   #12
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The 70 limit is so excruciating on Interstate 5 between LA and Sacramento.

The statewide maximum is 70. So lame.
Old 07-21-2009, 09:52 PM   #13

thanks for the heads up
Old 07-21-2009, 09:53 PM   #14

For sure.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:05 PM   #15
go shit in your hat
brianr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
The 70 limit is so excruciating on Interstate 5 between LA and Sacramento.

The statewide maximum is 70. So lame.

yeah, how come Cali is max of 70?

another thing besides open carry of handguns, that I still like about AZ...75 max on most highways.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:07 PM   #16

I have no idea.

I-5 is surrounded by farms from LA up to Sacramento so it's not like there's any danger of anything.

Utah = 80 MPH speed zones. Love it.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Watch out in Winterhaven if you are passing by there. CHP are a bunch of docuhes around there. Got a ticket pulling a trailer (65 when the max is 55 for any vehicle pulling a trailer in Cali) one mile from the border.

I make that trip through there a few times a year and I have never been by that area and not seen someone pulled over near Winterhaven.
Old 07-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #19

i don't think the US has any sort of non limit road Clemson, they don't like us driving like Europeans.

qballen i'm passing strait through, i think that's my halfway point hahaha
Old 07-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #20
ClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedClemsonTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Army Guard 31B
Name: Cam
ClemsonTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by vinster8 View Post
i don't think the US has any sort of non limit road Clemson, they don't like us driving like Europeans.

qballen i'm passing strait through, i think that's my halfway point hahaha
me likey go fast...mainly in the lexus that thing will throw you back for a sedan and good luck on the drive and be safe