Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Alignment Shop in LA

Old 07-22-2009, 12:06 AM   #1
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment Shop in LA

Anyone have a good shop in LA? I'm in Long Beach, so South County and OC works if you have a recommendation.
Thanks in advance.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:22 AM   #2
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Anyone have a good shop in LA? I'm in Long Beach, so South County and OC works if you have a recommendation.
Thanks in advance.
Waz up? What happened to PBs? As I was installing and adjusting my front shocks, I was thinking all the reasons that PBs might say... well, "not on this truck", or "we have to have it back to the original height," yada, yada, yada.

Did that $139 3 month deal not work out? Do we just need to find a different one? I've got to imagine the LT guys need to optimize their wallet for alignments - have you talked with any of them?

I know there is a shop in Westminster, on Garden Grove Blvd, just east of Goldenwest on the north side of Garden Grove Blvd - they do nothing but front end work (IIRC). I went there many moons ago when I wanted to get my wheel/tire/brake rotor combo dynamically balanced.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:32 AM   #4
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Got a refund from Pep Boys. They told me that they can't properly align my truck, after the third visit. I paid for a 4 year unlimited alignment, but they never got it right from the start, except the toe and camber. We'll I've had 2 visits for free so I'm not complaining, but I do need a shop to get my camber right. I know Bajamoon's mechanic has a shop that'll do it right it in Downey, but I'm trying to see if there is anyone else.
Murphy, I'm going to PM you for the paint stuff.