I currently have a 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX sedan. I have been wanting a truck so badly, and I have decided that the Tacoma best fits me. I am looking my WRX for your Tacoma. I don't have any pictures of my car, but will take some as soon as I can get my hands on a digital camera.
Below are some details regarding my car:
- 109,000 miles (first and only owner).
- I have been using synthetic oil since the car came off the lot.
- I have a cat-less uppipe (the only aftermarket product in the car).
- Thule rack (I use it to haul my surfboards).
- Manual transmission.
- Recently got a 100,000 mileage tune-up. All the oils (rear diff, engine) were flushed and replaced. Replaced rear o2 sensor. Flushed and replaced coolant. etc.
I prefer a Tacoma that has a double cab, but with two doors, not four. Ideally, I would like one with similar mileage as well. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions.