Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

PICTURES - Corral Canyon 7/25/09

Old 07-25-2009, 11:09 PM   #41
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery

I'm not going to sleep until Tree puts up pictures. I just made some caffeine infused popcorn.
Old 07-25-2009, 11:15 PM   #42
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
LMAO ^ Very nice. Hope you made enough.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:12 AM   #45
TacoBlanco is on a distinguished road
TacoBlanco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll get mine up tomorrow. Definitely haven't even opened the camera bag since getting home haha. I think I have a few nice super wide ones when we lined up at the first pit stop. (including the Ridgeline haha )
Old 07-26-2009, 12:31 AM   #46
Wtf am i suppose to type here?
LazyRyan has a spectacular aura aboutLazyRyan has a spectacular aura about
LazyRyan's Tacoma Gallery
i couldnt have made it.. i left home at 925. sorry guys. hope we could arrange another run soon! looked real fun,im real jealous.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:24 AM   #47
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
nice pics guys, wish i was there, Derek did you get a bed bar for the cb, demello or toyota.

I just have a custom mount.
Old 07-26-2009, 09:00 AM   #48
NetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedNetMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

NetMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
it looks like there is some frame twist in this picture.
the top of the tailgate is not parallel to any of the cab lines.

Old 07-26-2009, 09:30 AM   #49
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
FUCK ME!!! I hate my life! I missed out on another awesome wicked trip. Sweet pics guys!
Old 07-26-2009, 09:59 AM   #50
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Work has really got you rick.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:38 AM   #51
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yah really Steve!!! I think August should be a more laid back month for me..........I hope!!!

How's down for a TW BBQ???
Old 07-26-2009, 12:11 PM   #52
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Yah really Steve!!! I think August should be a more laid back month for me..........I hope!!!

lets do it, fiesta island bbq
Old 07-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #53
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Let do it pick a date!!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:09 PM   #55
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoBlanco View Post
I'll get mine up tomorrow. Definitely haven't even opened the camera bag since getting home haha. I think I have a few nice super wide ones when we lined up at the first pit stop. (including the Ridgeline haha )

Old 07-26-2009, 02:10 PM   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyRyan View Post
i couldnt have made it.. i left home at 925. sorry guys. hope we could arrange another run soon! looked real fun,im real jealous.
Next time.

Quote:
FUCK ME!!! I hate my life! I missed out on another awesome wicked trip. Sweet pics guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
lets do it, fiesta island bbq

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Let do it pick a date!!
August 15th.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Nice pics! I missed out

Quote:

Old 07-26-2009, 02:11 PM   #57
Do I look like a guy with a plan?
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Be careful!!! Stephen hides something in the bottom of the popcorn tub!
Old 07-26-2009, 02:19 PM   #58

Ewwwwww.
Old 07-26-2009, 02:20 PM   #59
"Kill BABIES"

I think I can do Aug. 15th. Derek set it up dude
Old 07-26-2009, 02:21 PM   #60

Me?!?!?!?!?! Ok...