Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

==> Socal Total Chaos UCA Help Install Needed? Beer & $$$ <==

Old 07-26-2009, 10:34 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
==> Socal Total Chaos UCA Help Install Needed? Beer & $$$ <==

I'm looking for someone who knows how to do a UCA install?

I have the Total Chaos UCA and would love to install these bad boys. Bajamoon and I installed my SAW 2.5 Coilovers. Well, Baja did most of the work. I just assisted and did what I was told. I'm a good listener and follower of demands. lol. Anyways, we didn't know how to do the UCA.

So, I have the D.I.Y guide to make it happend but I prefer someone with experience. So anyone on the Socal area that can help me do it. Lets make it happen. I've got your lunch, beer, cash, whatever your heart desires to make this happen. I can do a lot of technical cosmetic things to your truck in return also to make it even out.

I'm located in Sherman Oaks with a garage. I can also drive to your location.

PM me and let me know if you can help!
Thanks in Advance.
Old 07-26-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^I wish, I wish!

I'm out of town that weekend for VEGAS! So sad!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:11 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
bump!

just tryin to help you get your ucas on
Old 07-29-2009, 11:20 PM   #6
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
oh nice!
Old 07-29-2009, 11:47 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha nope... im not "trendy" i dont show pictures of my truck like everyone else on this site
Old 07-30-2009, 12:38 AM   #9
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Cant you just find a normal sig
Agreed! Annoying as crap.
Old 07-30-2009, 12:39 AM   #10
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Old 07-30-2009, 01:58 AM   #11
Ridingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shedRidingontrd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: '83-'87 Hull Tech.
Name: Richard
Ridingontrd's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Ridingontrd
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Agreed! Annoying as crap.
+3,
Old 07-30-2009, 06:08 AM   #12
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
you should have taken a video of when you crashed in that open parking lot and got pulled out by jeep for your sig.
Old 07-30-2009, 07:10 AM   #13
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
^^^^^^

I got your sig beat. I win.

Old 07-30-2009, 07:15 AM   #14
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
^^^ that is wrong.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:35 AM   #15
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
^^^^^^

I got your sig beat. I win.

hahahahahahhaha thats so funny!!!

and i know baja dude i honestly wish i did have a video of it cuz i would have the best sig ever!! hahaa
Old 07-30-2009, 08:59 AM   #16
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...tml#post808742

Old 07-30-2009, 08:46 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
hAhahahaha
Old 07-30-2009, 09:57 PM   #18
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I'd like to thank BAJAMOON for driving all the way from Whittier to Sherman Oaks to help me with my TC UCA. Big Thanks for you BAJA and your truck is One BAD MUTHA! Super Sick.........

I will treat you & Jon out for some drinks!

Wanted to post Bajamoons sick LT Taco!

Old 07-30-2009, 10:06 PM   #20
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Hay Jon,

Remember this bad boy.....Its still calling your name!