Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Carne Asada for San Ysidro

Old 07-27-2009, 11:56 AM   #1
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
Army: SSG
qballenko's Tacoma Gallery
Carne Asada for San Ysidro

Im counting down the days until the Mother in Law brings some carne asada from a market in San Ysidro. I can remember the name of the place but it is the most delicious carne ever. You cant find the good stuff out here in Arizona.

3 days and counting yumm.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
You can't find any in my neck of the woods.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #3
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
I feel bad for you guys. I've got the best of everything either real close or within a driving distance.

1. Best Mexican
2. Awesome Thai
3. Fantastic Viet
4. Legit Chinese
5. Remarkable Mid Eastern & Indian
6. Bomb American
8. Brazilian for Dayz
9. To Die for Italian

10. "Mint" Freaking Fish Tacos w/Ice Cold Cerveza

I just wish we had awesome coffee spots like Portland and Seattle. I could use fresh of the tap beer like Ireland & England

Good luck for your CARNE! The place I get mine, people line up and the salsa is to Rob/Cheat & Push for. They also have Marinated Pork or Fried Pork which is Bueno!

San Diego has that one spot that is famous for the CARNE ASADA FRIES! We have them out here too but there is no match for the DAY GO ones. You have to try that!

Out here, we also have CHILI CHEESE ONION RINGS w/PASTRAMI on top. you can't move afterwards or do a thing!
Old 07-27-2009, 12:12 PM   #4
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
I feel bad for you guys. I've got the best of everything either real close or within a driving distance.

1. Best Mexican
2. Awesome Thai
3. Fantastic Viet
4. Legit Chinese
6. Bomb American
8. Brazilian for Dayz
9. To Die for Italian

I just wish we had awesome coffee spots like Portland and Seattle. I could use fresh of the tap beer like Ireland & England

Good luck for your CARNE! The place I get mine, people line up and the salsa is to Rob/Cheat & Push for. They also have Marinated Pork or Fried Pork which is Bueno!

San Diego has that one spot that is famous for the CARNE ASADA FRIES! We have them out here too but there is no match for the DAY GO ones. You have to try that!

Out here, we also have CHILI CHEESE ONION RINGS w/PASTRAMI on top. you can't move afterwards or do a thing!

You, sir, suck.

Old 07-27-2009, 12:52 PM   #5
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

1. Best Mexican
2. Awesome Thai
3. Fantastic Viet
4. Legit Chinese
6. Bomb American
8. Brazilian for Dayz
9. To Die for Italian

Where is the carne place your talking about?
Old 07-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #6
qballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to beholdqballenko is a splendid one to behold
He must be talking about Saritas in Spring Valley.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #7
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Closer you are to the border the better the mexican food!
Old 07-27-2009, 01:44 PM   #8
X2.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:49 PM   #9
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
I forgot the more Ghetto it looks the better. Most Ghetto looking places usually have an A Grade, so don't let looks fool you could be missing out on some bomb ass Mexican Food.

Oh yea most places ending in some kind of "BERTO's" is usually bomb!
Old 07-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #10
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
I use to live in Chula Vista and Northgate have some good carne. Theres a place in National city that sells it for 1.99 a pound and its good too.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:18 PM   #11
it's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud ofit's in coma has much to be proud of

it's in coma's Tacoma Gallery
the taste of mexican food is proportionally inverse to the "looks" of the restaurant...
Old 07-27-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
Socal Tacoma
boopie is on a distinguished road

Navy:
Name: Ramon
boopie's Tacoma Gallery
i agree northgate market has good carne asada. the one in san ysidro makes a good marinate. Carne Asada fries!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:36 PM   #13
2 more days!
Old 07-30-2009, 10:07 PM   #14
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Here is something to think about!

Old 07-31-2009, 09:02 AM   #15
Woo Hoo the carne is finally here. Its from Santa Fe Meats down in Chula Vista. IM gonna be cooking it up tonight.
Old 07-31-2009, 09:07 AM   #16
1sicktaco is on a distinguished road
1sicktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Here is something to think about!

i had mexican last night and this is what it looked like this morning