Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn...again August 2nd

Old 07-29-2009, 10:13 PM   #41
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
we took awhile on that last part too. have fun and don't take pictures.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:36 PM   #42
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in! Co-pilot will be MIA that day. But I'm in!
Old 07-29-2009, 10:37 PM   #43
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
I'm in! Co-pilot will be MIA that day. But I'm in!
you and Roger should roll together. Also you guys should start the trail at like 6 so you can do some night riding.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:39 PM   #45
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thats sounds awesome, and you can talk about getting over the big hump i mean rock
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
you and Roger should roll together. Also you guys should start the trail at like 6 so you can do some night riding.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:41 PM   #46
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Hey Jeff, asked you earlier if you put the leaf pack on. Is it done? If not, SCMD3 and we'll get it done.
btw, I think you were on your surf trip when that swell came in. Stories...
Old 07-29-2009, 10:46 PM   #47
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Hey Jeff, asked you earlier if you put the leaf pack on. Is it done? If not, SCMD3 and we'll get it done.
btw, I think you were on your surf trip when that swell came in. Stories...
Oh we went out in it.. holy shit.. I got eaten alive. Didnt last long.. but at least i did it.

AND i havent got the leaf pack in. It'll be coming with for SCMD3. I'll also have the AAL still in the box of course
Old 07-29-2009, 10:51 PM   #48
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
Oh we went out in it.. holy shit.. I got eaten alive. Didnt last long.. but at least i did it.

AND i havent got the leaf pack in. It'll be coming with for SCMD3. I'll also have the AAL still in the box of course
I would buy your aal if it was the tsb one
Old 07-29-2009, 10:58 PM   #52
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
thats what i'm afraid of if i put in the other leaf pack i have. I dunno, we'll see..
well adding your aal's and putting in rogers pack are the same thing. So just put his in and if it dont work, sell your current aal, buy the tsb one, put the tsb one in your current leaf pack since it will be out, then swap them. Easy Peasy
Old 07-29-2009, 10:59 PM   #53
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
well adding your aal's and putting in rogers pack are the same thing. So just put his in and if it dont work, sell your current aal, buy the tsb one, put the tsb one in your current leaf pack since it will be out, then swap them. Easy Peasy
aah.. truuueee. Good call. That'll be my mod day project no doubt!
Old 08-01-2009, 08:16 PM   #54
OnTheDarkSideOfTheMoon
silverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant futuresilverbullet05 has a brilliant future

Name: SlickRick
silverbullet05's Tacoma Gallery
Is this still happening?
Old 08-01-2009, 08:21 PM   #56
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by silverbullet05 View Post
Is this still happening?
As far as i'm aware, yes it is.
Old 08-01-2009, 08:26 PM   #57
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Yup. Still happening. See you guys tomorrow morning.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:29 PM   #58
i was out there at 4 thinking that was when it was, i was on my way back from lucerne. have fun.
Old 08-01-2009, 09:53 PM   #59
Rizzz818 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jose
Rizzz818's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Rizzz818
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
We're going to go back to Cleghorn this Sunday, August 2nd****Dates been changed******. 9am at the Trail head off the 15. If you're interested or can give us some guidance, lets go. I'm not making a signup list, just reply and show up so we don't leave anyone behind.

I'll be there where's trailhead?
Old 08-01-2009, 09:54 PM   #60
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzz818 View Post
I'll be there where's trailhead?
exit cleghorn, if you are going towards vegas it will be on you right, you will see the entrance.