Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn...again August 2nd

Old 08-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #81
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Here's some pics of todays trip. We were a 4 truck group: Djtrujillo, HBMurphy, Mario (sorry, don't know you're username), and me. Pics were mostly shot while driving so excuse the lack of artistry.

No worries it "mpleitez" thanks for the invite we had a good time
Old 08-03-2009, 09:57 AM   #82
Reagan/Bush '84
Colton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shedColton is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
Colton's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet pics guys!
Old 08-03-2009, 02:17 PM   #83
The Photo Ninja!
SiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shedSiRMarlon is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marlon
SiRMarlon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to SiRMarlon
Quote:
That rock was EVIL! I'm glad you weren't there, I don't want to relive it with your High Res Pics...haha. Definitely fun though, but I'm gonna mod some trash can tops to cover my wheels for the next run. Put up a post when you guys go out again, I'll give it a go!
So did you finally get rid of that annoying "beep, beep" you kept hearing? What about your flashing locking diff light? lol...sorry Roger I couldn't help it! We will keep you guys in the loop as to what runs are coming so you can join us on some more adventurous runs.

As a matter a fact we are having our annual TTORA Big Bear Run in about 2 weeks...the info is here if any of you guys are interested. This is also going to be Pre-Runner friendly!

http://www.ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=137258
Old 08-03-2009, 06:26 PM   #85
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
I thought I had it nailed too. It was in the heat of the moment, but no worries, I got it down now. Hey just noticed your post about winches, working on getting one but we'll see if its anytime soon. Probably be before BB though.
Marlon...no more beeping anymore...haha!
Old 08-03-2009, 06:27 PM   #86
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Great pics guys! So what happened? A rock jacked your wheel up Roger?
Yeah Bigfoot came out of the mountains and started throwing boulders at us. I locked the Diff and put it in 4Low to protect the guys.
Old 08-03-2009, 06:45 PM   #87
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah Bigfoot came out of the mountains and started throwing boulders at us. I locked the Diff and put it in 4Low to protect the guys.
hahaha. That wasnt Bigfoot! It was me in my Gorilla costume
Old 08-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #88
Rizzz818 is on a distinguished road
Name: Jose
Rizzz818's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Rizzz818
Pix

Pix
Attached Thumbnails
Cleghorn...again August 2nd-off-road-2-021.jpg   Cleghorn...again August 2nd-off-road-2-028.jpg   Cleghorn...again August 2nd-off-road-2-042.jpg   Cleghorn...again August 2nd-off-road-2-055.jpg   Cleghorn...again August 2nd-off-road-2-076.jpg  

Old 08-04-2009, 10:25 AM   #89

Nice Pics Rizzz.