Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn...again August 2nd

Old 07-27-2009, 11:03 PM   #1
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Cleghorn...again August 2nd

We're going to go back to Cleghorn this Sunday, August 2nd****Dates been changed******. 9am at the Trail head off the 15. If you're interested or can give us some guidance, lets go. I'm not making a signup list, just reply and show up so we don't leave anyone behind.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:07 PM   #3
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Strip Bar for sure.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:16 PM   #5

I'll take 1 out of the 2 requirements.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:19 AM   #6

Just don't let Jeff in this thread, don't want to read 200 posts to find out what is actually going to happen...haha.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:28 AM   #8

Come on Miikey...are we supposed to plan for months ahead? Its either a No or a Go! I know you can make the bypasses so lets GO. Come on, JD is buying botton-less beers afterwards!
Old 07-28-2009, 12:41 AM   #10

Well if you gotta make a buck, then thats fine. You can meet up afterwards and buy us drinks...Hey JD, we're meeting up in Upland for ICE COLD BEERS!!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 06:20 AM   #11
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
maybe....... i need to get over there an pick up my bumper ( dont tell monkeyproof)

depends if my GF wants to go or not.

do I hear the crack of the wip
Old 07-28-2009, 09:53 AM   #12
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
maybe....... i need to get over there an pick up my bumper ( dont tell monkeyproof)

depends if my GF wants to go or not.

WHA!!???.....

thats ok..i have one with my name already on it, just waiting for the powder coat to dry haha
Old 07-28-2009, 09:57 AM   #13
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Have a good one. Wish I could make it but have to go to a party with my designated driver. Ordering full skids today so I will be ready next time!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:59 AM   #14
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Well if you gotta make a buck, then thats fine. You can meet up afterwards and buy us drinks...Hey JD, we're meeting up in Upland for ICE COLD BEERS!!!!
Saweeeeet! Thanks Mikey! You da best!
Old 07-28-2009, 05:52 PM   #15
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Hey Roger, I might be down for this. You plan on doing all the bypasses?
Old 07-28-2009, 06:39 PM   #16
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
I am a maybe, hopefully I can get off from work
Old 07-28-2009, 06:53 PM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
I'm down to try whatever my truck can take. It'd be helpful to have you there since you know this trail really well.
Old 07-28-2009, 06:55 PM   #18
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by dtrujillo63 View Post
im working that day..sunday i plan on cleg maybe backwards to try out the new gears and front locker
Old 07-28-2009, 09:49 PM   #19
dtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddtrujillo63 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denny
dtrujillo63's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to dtrujillo63
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
I'm down to try whatever my truck can take. It'd be helpful to have you there since you know this trail really well.
Did you get sliders already? You have a locker too right? If so, you can do everything on that trail. Just follow me .

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
im working that day..sunday i plan on cleg maybe backwards to try out the new gears and front locker
Tom, if I do go on Sat. I'm down to run it Sunday too. My girlfriend is on vacation with her family so i'm FREE!!! lol.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:54 PM   #20

Yeah got Sliders and spent a couple grand on a bunch of other mods..haha. We went through that last long bypass last time and figured it out. That got a little scary, but we got through it fine. We were trying to catch up to everyone else on the Fireroad, so we skipped a lot of the bypasses in the middle. I think we may have missed some good trails, so I've been wanting to go back up there.