Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Coxey truck trail/San Bernadino Mountains

Old 07-29-2009, 09:39 PM   #1
YodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
YodaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Coxey truck trail/San Bernadino Mountains

Have any of you guys been up there? I went up there about 2 years ago but the gates were locked, but there was a fire above Big Bear so I am wondering if that is why. Located on the backside of Hesparia. Any info? Thanks hombres.
Old 07-30-2009, 08:42 PM   #4
YodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud ofYodaMedic has much to be proud of
Air Force: Medic
YodaMedic's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I found that on dirtopia too, it seems like a moderate difficulty and seems fun, a plethera of trails in the area. thanks dudes
Old 07-31-2009, 09:05 AM   #5
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Kind of far but not too bad. Seems like it would be easy. Ruler, how you liking them lights?
hey whats up bro, the lights are great. just need to save up some money to do the fogs, might go with a whiter color for the fogs..

So whats up with this trail ? we should get a run going out here soon. Would probably hit this up on my own this weekend but my truck is getting some body work done
Old 07-31-2009, 11:20 AM   #6
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
hey whats up bro, the lights are great. just need to save up some money to do the fogs, might go with a whiter color for the fogs..

So whats up with this trail ? we should get a run going out here soon. Would probably hit this up on my own this weekend but my truck is getting some body work done
There are som people doing cleghorn on sunday if you wanted to go. i cant make it