Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Big Bear via Yucca Valley This Sunday 23

Old 08-19-2009, 12:25 AM   #1
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Big Bear via Yucca Valley This Sunday 23

Postponed
Old 08-19-2009, 07:34 AM   #2
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
whats up I been wanting to hit this trail, havent been out there since there was snow earlier this year.. Count me in on this run, what time you guys planning on meeting up ?
Old 08-19-2009, 09:15 AM   #4
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 08-19-2009, 12:39 PM   #5
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
which way are you guys gonna go home on the way back ? I was thinking if its not too late maybe go back through hwy 18 maybe stop by lucerne and hit some spots out there too
Old 08-19-2009, 12:41 PM   #6
Ban Pending

Old 08-19-2009, 09:44 PM   #8
Ban Pending

Old 08-19-2009, 11:30 PM   #9
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
No worries I have stock shocks with 3" springs. We'll all start chewing gum and we'll do the chewing gum style timbren mod.

Thats fine but My u bolt nuts are barely threaded on since they barely reach. the ubolts dont even come out of the nut!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #10
Ban Pending

Old 08-19-2009, 11:35 PM   #11
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I would so be down but I start school the next day.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #12
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Oh? That's not cool.
Exactly. I Might go pick them up tomorrow though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I would so be down but I start school the next day.
Sissy!
Old 08-19-2009, 11:36 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I know.
Old 08-19-2009, 11:40 PM   #14
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Could a Stock PreRunner Off Road make it?
I did cleghorn on the easy trail. What about this one?
Old 08-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
Could a Stock PreRunner Off Road make it?
I did cleghorn on the easy trail. What about this one?
Im not sure I have never been. I would think so. Seems like there is an easy trail and a hard trail
Old 08-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #16
Ban Pending

Old 08-19-2009, 11:48 PM   #17
Ban Pending

Old 08-19-2009, 11:55 PM   #18

Quote:
Hey you know, I hate to say this but isn't this the same w/e that the ttora guys are going to BB? I would love to check some of that out. Would I be a dick if we resched? Prob not since no one has actually said yes. You b the judge?
You the boss! Im open to whatever.
Old 08-20-2009, 01:16 AM   #19
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
can my truck handel it?never been there either
Old 08-20-2009, 01:34 AM   #20
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Yeah there are a lot of side trails but the main trail is pretty easy. I'm sorry but we're going to do this another week end... But your truck would definitely make it!
nice seems like fun!! its cool its even better for me this sunday i already have plans ill keep an i eye out when the next date is for sure!