Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

stoddard wells

Old 09-02-2009, 03:15 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
stoddard wells

Couple of my buddies and I would like to go there to ride our quads and I was going to take my truck for a little off road fun as well and was wondering if someone can give me directions to get there. We are planning to head over there on 9/12 on a Sat if anyone want to join that be great, just let me know thanks.
Old 09-02-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
LT Chase Truck
mikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shedmikesdoublecab is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mohawk Mike
mikesdoublecab's Tacoma Gallery
Stoddard Wells Rd exit is not OHV, but a lot of quads ride there...

or are you talking Stoddard Wells OHV which is actually Barstow Main?

either way, take the 15 north

for Stoddard Wells Rd. just exit at Stoddard Wells but watch out for the cops... they roll around there in 4x4s and sand rails...

if Barstow Main, exit Outlet Center Drive, turn right, go about 50 yards and there is an entrance on the right... cant miss it...

for Pit C, exit Hodge Road, turn right, and go in about 2 miles...

you can also do the whoops and hills off Wild Wash Road... exit Wild Wash Road, turn left, and go straight to the clearing/camp site... cant miss it...
Old 09-03-2009, 11:59 PM   #3
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the info Mike.