Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

socal-SWblue DC SB w/glass fenders and ICON sticker on back window

Old 09-10-2009, 12:20 AM   #1
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
socal-SWblue DC SB w/glass fenders and ICON sticker on back window

i guess this is a spotted thread. I have seen this guy a few times in the IE.hookah bar in colton,san bernardino ave a few times,alabama/lugonia ave.SWB trd offroad,glass fenders,icon sticker on his back window. just wonderin if he is on here. cool truck
Old 09-10-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
With a truck like yours, I'm sure he would have noticed you as well. I'd be looking to leave a TW business card if I didn't know better. Haha.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:39 AM   #3
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
not a bad idea guys.TW cards for sure.
i parked next to him at the hookah bar and he came out to his truck twice.
proud tacoma owners.....
i was on my cell phone, otherwise i would have asked about his truck.