Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Ran Cleghorn over the weekend.

Old 09-13-2009, 10:56 PM   #1
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
FixedTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Ran Cleghorn over the weekend.

My buddy wanted to go quading over the weekend so I decided to take the truck on the trail. Over all it was great, this was the first time I took it on this trail. Here are some imgs to share with you guys nothing special since most of you have probably ran cleghorn many times already .
Old 09-13-2009, 11:11 PM   #3
FixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedFixedTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I live in Alhambra.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:12 PM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
What time were you out there?
Old 09-13-2009, 11:35 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
What time were you out there?
I was there around 9:30am or so on Sat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Cool. Im In Fontana. Some of us are going to do a Cleg run next weekend if you wanna come.
My buddy lives in Fontana as well and we usually ride our quad on Cleg. I would love to run with you guys this weekend but unfortunately I have to work this weekend sucks thanks for the invite. I was planning on running it again maybe the first weekend of OCT.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #7
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FixedTRD View Post
I was there around 9:30am or so on Sat.

My buddy lives in Fontana as well and we usually ride our quad on Cleg. I would love to run with you guys this weekend but unfortunately I have to work this weekend sucks thanks for the invite. I was planning on running it again maybe the first weekend of OCT.
Sounds good. Remind me.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:41 PM   #8
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Did you hit the bypasses or stay on the fire road?
Old 09-14-2009, 12:09 AM   #9

For the most part I stayed on the Trail. I only did like 2 simple side trails since my truck is only a Prerunner and I didn't want to get stuck out there with no other truck to help me out.
Old 09-14-2009, 12:19 AM   #10
heffer is on a distinguished road
Name: Jeff
heffer's Tacoma Gallery
nice pictures. i just went to hungry valley for my first time on saturday. i was thinking about going to cleghorn. lol

but i just saw some of you guys are going to cleghorn next week. id be down to go on a run. i live in the eagle rock area. and i just picked up a 2010 4x4 trd OR.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:13 PM   #11
mpleitez will become famous soon enough
mpleitez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by heffer View Post
nice pictures. i just went to hungry valley for my first time on saturday. i was thinking about going to cleghorn. lol

but i just saw some of you guys are going to cleghorn next week. id be down to go on a run. i live in the eagle rock area. and i just picked up a 2010 4x4 trd OR.
Sign up for Cleghorn you'll be fine and there will be plenty of trucks or guys to help you out if you need it but I doubt you will.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:27 PM   #12
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alejandro V
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
I want to go!