Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Cleghorn Run 9/19/09

Old 09-23-2009, 06:30 PM   #181
Ban Pending
HBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBMurphy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
HBMurphy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-ROCKER View Post
HBMurphy,

Looks like you had a killer trip up at the Shaver area. The pics looked great. Wish I could get my girl to go camping with me, you are a lucky man. I must find out about where those hot springs are at up there, nothing more relaxing than soaking in the tubs. There are a few local within 2 hours drive that I've been to around here. Santa Barbara (Little & Big Caliente-good camping) and Deep Creek in Hesperia.
Yeah it was a great trip - thanks. That hot spring - While going up to Mono Hot Springs, just before the green bridge which is just before the left turn into Mono Hot Springs, you park in a turn off on the right. Then walk down the path about a 100 feet and you will see a small stream trickling down on the left side of trail. Walk up about 15 feet and you will see the pool. Very cool place! There are a few other in the area but out of the ones we saw, this one was by far the nicest!
Old 09-23-2009, 08:34 PM   #188
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice photos JD. About time you signed up w/ Photobucket.
Tri, get that truck and get ready to get dirty.
Old 09-23-2009, 08:41 PM   #189
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpparkster View Post
Nice photos JD. About time you signed up w/ Photobucket.
Tri, get that truck and get ready to get dirty.
I got another vid of your truck going up a small hill. Its loading
Old 09-23-2009, 08:45 PM   #191
rpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to beholdrpparkster is a splendid one to behold

Name: Roger
rpparkster's Tacoma Gallery
Nice! You can follow me on every trail...haha.
Old 09-25-2009, 11:33 AM   #193
E-ROCKER is on a distinguished road
E-ROCKER's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HBMurphy.....previously said:
Yeah it was a great trip - thanks. That hot spring - While going up to Mono Hot Springs, just before the green bridge which is just before the left turn into Mono Hot Springs, you park in a turn off on the right. Then walk down the path about a 100 feet and you will see a small stream trickling down on the left side of trail. Walk up about 15 feet and you will see the pool. Very cool place! There are a few other in the area but out of the ones we saw, this one was by far the nicest!
Thank you for the info Paul. I will definately have to make it to Mono Hot springs soon and check out that pool in the pics. Is this area accessable during the winter months or does it get snowed in?

jdkeller,
Nice pics and video.
Old 09-25-2009, 01:49 PM   #195
No better friend,No worse enemy...
InfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant futureInfidelTaco has a brilliant future
Marines: iKill
Name: G
InfidelTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
SUCH good pictures! sure wish i was there.

U had that option.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:21 PM   #196
WHITE TACO
calfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
calfire88's Tacoma Gallery
man i wish i woulda been able to go out there with u guys last sat. ended up comin down with the flu sat morning. couldnt get outta bed sat or sun my body hurt so damn bad. finally gettin over now so im happy lol

gorgeous pics
Old 09-26-2009, 09:47 PM   #197
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calfire88 View Post
man i wish i woulda been able to go out there with u guys last sat. ended up comin down with the flu sat morning. couldnt get outta bed sat or sun my body hurt so damn bad. finally gettin over now so im happy lol

gorgeous pics
hopefully you can make the next one.
Old 09-30-2009, 12:32 AM   #198
WHITE TACO
calfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
calfire88's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
hopefully you can make the next one.
for sure. lemme know and ill be there