Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

fiesta island meet

Old 09-21-2009, 08:50 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
fiesta island meet

we should have another fiesta island meet!

what do you guys think?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #2
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds awesome! I take my lab there every other weekend, so I am up for it.
Old 09-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
how bout like early-mid october?
Old 09-21-2009, 08:59 PM   #6
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
cmon pansY! -
Old 09-21-2009, 09:01 PM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
maybe weekend of the 16th? like on Saturday the 17th? Give people enough time to get their schedule straight?
for sure for sure.... i like it! ill have to make sure i have nothing but i like it!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:06 PM   #10
Retrofit Club!
lookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shedlookylookitzadam is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
lookylookitzadam's Tacoma Gallery
That could work for me. I can finally meet some people from the forum!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:08 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
seriously ive only really hung out derek and gerard (deadbolt)
Old 09-21-2009, 09:47 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah man for sure! lets make it BIG!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:10 PM   #15
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Im so down to go, i was just there on Friday ridding my stand-up in the bay.
Old 09-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by unholycumulus View Post
this time lets bring a bbq for sure
i got a little propane powered smokey joe i could bring!
Old 09-21-2009, 11:18 PM   #17
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
its small though haha
Old 09-22-2009, 06:25 AM   #18
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i am down for the 17th, Steve and i were talking about doing it that weekend anyways. start a new thread with that date, it has been awile since we had a fiesta meet
Old 09-22-2009, 07:00 AM   #19
"Let's Ride!"
Padilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant futurePadilla1880 has a brilliant future

Name: Daniel
Padilla1880's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i am down for the 17th, Steve and i were talking about doing it that weekend anyways. start a new thread with that date, it has been awile since we had a fiesta meet
I'm down for this also! I remember you and Steve mentioning it in another thread.
Old 09-22-2009, 07:15 AM   #20
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Padilla1880 View Post
I'm down for this also! I remember you and Steve mentioning it in another thread.
ya we did but he did not start the thread yet, must be busy. we will have the jerk do it