Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Powder Coating

Old 10-02-2009, 06:25 AM   #21
Murdered X
05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05 X-Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: E-4,UH-1 Door Gunner
Name: Brett
05 X-Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthWhittierMetalWorks View Post
I just talked to my buddy that I do this with and he said a guy is sending us his from West Virginia and its only costing $15 to ship them, so from nor Cal it shouldn't be too bad to ship if you're willing

Yeah but my X is my DD, let me see what i can do.. Maybe i can "borrow" the wifes sport for a while..
Old 10-02-2009, 10:42 AM   #22
SouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of light

SouthWhittierMetalWorks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 05 X-Runner View Post
Yeah but my X is my DD, let me see what i can do.. Maybe i can "borrow" the wifes sport for a while..
Ooh I could see how that could be a small problem.
Old 10-18-2009, 11:47 PM   #23
SouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of lightSouthWhittierMetalWorks is a glorious beacon of light

Here are some rims I did for a buddy's Jeep in flat black

And some springs for a Raptor in Candy Blue
Old 10-19-2009, 02:29 AM   #24
Wtf am i suppose to type here?
LazyRyan has a spectacular aura aboutLazyRyan has a spectacular aura about
LazyRyan's Tacoma Gallery
do you think youll have an oven big enough for the 17inch sport rims by december? im just down the 605 near cerritos and would love to get my rims powdercoated, that is if you can. nice work by the way, looks professional
Old 10-19-2009, 05:49 PM   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyRyan View Post
do you think youll have an oven big enough for the 17inch sport rims by december? im just down the 605 near cerritos and would love to get my rims powdercoated, that is if you can. nice work by the way, looks professional
For sure. We'll hopefully have the bigger over by then to bang them out quicker, but even if we don't they can be done.
Old 10-20-2009, 07:24 AM   #26
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBMurphy View Post
Is that a four burner?
srt-4
Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 AM   #27
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
that candy blue is sweeet, could you do a red that way too? as soon as i got my lift springs from the GB i was looking to get em powdercoated, i'm in fullerton right next door i'll be looking u up boss!
Old 10-21-2009, 01:00 PM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
that candy blue is sweeet, could you do a red that way too? as soon as i got my lift springs from the GB i was looking to get em powdercoated, i'm in fullerton right next door i'll be looking u up boss!
We can do candy red for sure! Let me know when they come in.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:15 PM   #29
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Quote:
We can do candy red for sure! Let me know when they come in.
awesooome that sounds fuckin sweet haha, let me think of more stuff to powdercoat i want some more red accents on my car
Old 10-22-2009, 04:43 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
awesooome that sounds fuckin sweet haha, let me think of more stuff to powdercoat i want some more red accents on my car
I like the sound of that!
Old 10-22-2009, 06:17 PM   #32
not just a one trick pony
Haze will become famous soon enough
Haze's Tacoma Gallery
i'll keep you in mind if i decide to do any of my moto stuff.. and anything else when the time comes..
Old 10-23-2009, 01:04 AM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1BlkT View Post
Can you powder coat stainless steel wire mesh?
Might be a bit tricky but I'm pretty sure we can, how big of a piece?
Old 10-31-2009, 11:52 AM   #34
Quote:
Might be a bit tricky but I'm pretty sure we can, how big of a piece?

i still need a quote on 4 15 inch rims!! lets make this happen my friend keeps bugging me about it haha
Old 11-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #35

Here are the rims I just did mounted and out in the desert.

Old 11-14-2009, 11:06 PM   #36
taco-mia is on a distinguished road

Air Force: Work with UAVs
Name: Maria
taco-mia's Tacoma Gallery
I would like to make all of my decals flat black. Can you pm me with pricing?
Old 11-17-2009, 10:07 PM   #37
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
^ plastic decals dont powdercoat well....

sent email concerning pricing for 4 16" wheels.

please also let me know your curing time and temp, thanks!
Old 11-22-2009, 12:10 AM   #38
artmarqz is on a distinguished road
Marines: 0311, 1-7 , B CO
Name: Art
artmarqz's Tacoma Gallery
Please send pm with price for 4 wheels.
Old 11-22-2009, 12:17 AM   #39
yosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedyosh2000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

yosh2000's Tacoma Gallery
^ i shot him an email, he got right back to me...might be a faster way to get a hold of him...
Old 11-28-2009, 05:35 PM   #40
CUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of lightCUtigerfan is a glorious beacon of light

CUtigerfan's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking about painting/ powdercoating the center caps on my rims but idk how it would look. Here's a pic of the rims. Any ideas on color or how it would look?