Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Holy Jim Pics

Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 PM   #1
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
Holy Jim Pics

Couple of us (Derek, Scott, Manny, Andre, Criag) decided to hit up holy jim since we got some nice rain, met some good guys. We all had a blast, especially hitting those mud puddles...Heres my pics!!

check out dereks vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rON9lv--y4U

Old 10-14-2009, 08:07 PM   #2
:POOPCORN:
98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed98tacoma27 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Ben
98tacoma27's Tacoma Gallery
Awesome!!!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:09 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Nice. Im about to download mine. Probably be up in about 30 minutes, I came out with 197 pictures, lots of doubles but Ill sift through them, edit and post in a bit.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #4
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
Nice. Im about to download mine. Probably be up in about 30 minutes, I came out with 197 pictures, lots of doubles but Ill sift through them, edit and post in a bit.
sounds good manny, nice meeting you
Old 10-14-2009, 08:17 PM   #5
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
looks like you guys had a blast!
whens the next meet to go down there? =)
Old 10-14-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
︻╦╤─
Doc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shedDoc.SS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: HM1 (FMF/SW/AW)
Name: Frank
Doc.SS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post
Awesome pictures! Looks like fun!
hell yea it does
Old 10-14-2009, 08:39 PM   #8
SoCal Tacomas

Im uploading some videos right now....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
looks like you guys had a blast!
whens the next meet to go down there? =)

when we get some more rain!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:40 PM   #9
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
Im uploading some videos right now....

when we get some more rain!
nice make sure the next one is on a weekend!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:46 PM   #10
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Oh man that looks like fun!! Great pics man
Old 10-14-2009, 08:52 PM   #13
BPachom is on a distinguished road

BPachom's Tacoma Gallery
HBtacoma,

Cool pics!! Looks like all of you had a BLAST! Wish we had places like that on Long Island NY(
Old 10-14-2009, 08:57 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I busted my steering rod when my engine stalled.

I'm going to get it looked at tomorrow.

Awesome trip though!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:58 PM   #15
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Is that a pic of Derek stuck?

I didn't get stuck. I made it through but I took in too much water and my engine stalled.

We got it running about 5 minutes later.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:59 PM   #16
SoCal Tacomas

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
I busted my steering rod when my engine stalled.

I'm going to get it looked at tomorrow.

Awesome trip though!
damn man sorry about that. did u just notice when u got home? well atleast you have a bad ass video ! lol
Old 10-14-2009, 09:01 PM   #18

No I noticed like right after you left. It didn't stop me from going through the water 3 more times.

It doesn't look too bad. I don't have any vibrations and the handling is the same.
Old 10-14-2009, 09:02 PM   #19
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Yea the puddle, IMO, was a good level today. not high enough to drown anybody yet high enough to get some good fun. I wish the roads wouldve been a little more muddy. As we move into winter we'll have to plan a trip on one of the days where we're in the middle of a storm so we can mud while its raining!
Old 10-14-2009, 09:03 PM   #20

The KM2s worked wonders.