Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

baja 1000, anyone going?

Old 10-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #1
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
baja 1000, anyone going?

girlfriends going to universal studios, im going to the 1000. anyone else going?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:26 PM   #2
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oakleyTRD View Post
possibly, depends how busy i am
u know if jesse james is racing?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:27 PM   #5
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
nov 19 - 22nd wtf i thought the 26th hmmm...ensenada
Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #7
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
no jesse james but yes to robby gordon who is always fun to watch
Old 10-22-2009, 02:29 PM   #8
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Maybe. Thats a drive for me. Any problems coming back through the border.
not at all. unless ur worth 500k
Old 10-22-2009, 02:34 PM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
nov 19 - 22nd wtf i thought the 26th hmmm...ensenada
Are the races loop style so you watch the vehicles after every lap or is it a point A --> point B. Essentially, am I just watching people at the starting lineand that's it?
Old 10-22-2009, 02:37 PM   #10
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
its a big circle from point A a 672 mile circle and back to point A. u can watch em leave the starting line and if you know ur way around u can beat the racers to check points and watch them pass by. definitely fun chasing them
Old 10-22-2009, 02:39 PM   #12
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
I might have a problem then
im jk. its definetly safe to go. or else i wouldnt go every weekend definitely go with someone that knows the area of course
Old 10-22-2009, 02:41 PM   #13
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
We'll see....
Old 10-22-2009, 04:08 PM   #14
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im jk. its definetly safe to go. or else i wouldnt go every weekend definitely go with someone that knows the area of course
I don't know Jack! I will get kidnapped. Lol
Old 10-23-2009, 07:12 AM   #15
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
you will have no problems pu**y. they changes the course this year. i go and watch in bahia de los angeles, small safe awesome fishing town. mayor of the town races all the score races.
Old 10-23-2009, 07:17 AM   #16
Living vicariously through myself
mjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmjp2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Milton Juevos Portimous II
mjp2's Tacoma Gallery
I'm out this year. Lacking time off from work and funds.
Old 10-23-2009, 09:58 AM   #17
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
you will have no problems pu**y. they changes the course this year. i go and watch in bahia de los angeles, small safe awesome fishing town. mayor of the town races all the score races.
whats up, we meeting up? ha
Old 10-23-2009, 10:13 AM   #18
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
whats up, we meeting up? ha

not this year, we are going next year for sure, no money and i am not sure if the race is going thru the town i stay at, they did two years ago when i went and it was awesome
Old 10-23-2009, 11:31 AM   #19
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
not this year, we are going next year for sure, no money and i am not sure if the race is going thru the town i stay at, they did two years ago when i went and it was awesome
true how far is it from you?...like an hour away from me. sometimes i forget not everyone lives in san diego, dee dee dee. ur truck is looking good. the owner of that company was selling kings for that long travel kit for 800 on craigslist LA sections. i was interested but he said it was specifically for long travel so i missed out. yeah i went to the baja 250 in san felipe but missed the 500. im stoked about going to the 1000. i was gonna sell hamburgers there but score is over priced they rent you swap meet sized space for 600 dollars.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:11 PM   #20
Quote:
true how far is it from you?...like an hour away from me. sometimes i forget not everyone lives in san diego, dee dee dee. ur truck is looking good. the owner of that company was selling kings for that long travel kit for 800 on craigslist LA sections. i was interested but he said it was specifically for long travel so i missed out. yeah i went to the baja 250 in san felipe but missed the 500. im stoked about going to the 1000. i was gonna sell hamburgers there but score is over priced they rent you swap meet sized space for 600 dollars.
for me to drive to bahia takes 10-12 hours. i am in los angeles so 1.5 hours to the border.