Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Corral Canyon

Old 11-17-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
Name: PJ
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Corral Canyon

Who's up for a Corral Canyon run Friday after thanksgiving. thinking about heading up there with a couple of friends... Majority of the trail is prerunner friendly. The TDS portion requires at a minimum a rear locker. Ill even show you were at tricked out Rubicon rolled, and the taco slid by. A good day .. Let me know
Old 11-17-2009, 11:44 PM   #2
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
might be interested. Always looking to go new places just want skids and tires by then
Old 11-18-2009, 11:16 AM   #4
Shine bright like a hymen
DDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDDD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Derek
DDD's Tacoma Gallery
But, what about all the sales???
Old 11-18-2009, 01:58 PM   #5
Yep im that Peejay..
peejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nicepeejay is just really nice

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Bro, by the time we head out to go. The sales will be complete. If your not there at o dark 30, your to late...
Old 11-18-2009, 07:23 PM   #6
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by db67fm View Post
But, what about all the sales???

Sleep at Best Buy, buy your shit, and then come out to wheel. Plenty of time...or get your lady to do your dirty work while you wheel.
Old 11-18-2009, 10:53 PM   #7
revhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the roughrevhappyleon is a jewel in the rough

Name: Manny
revhappyleon's Tacoma Gallery
I'm (almost for sure) in. You guys meeting anywhere beforehand?
Old 11-19-2009, 02:56 PM   #8
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Kinda far for me but I'm up for a new trail too. I'll know by tomorrow if I have the day off.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:01 PM   #9
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
is this thing still on for this friday? Its been 10 days since my truck saw dirt and she's getting grumpy.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:03 PM   #10
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
ooo i can test the newly tuned cb
Old 11-21-2009, 11:13 PM   #13
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: K9 Handler
MonkeyProof's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to MonkeyProof Send a message via Skype™ to MonkeyProof
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
is this thing still on for this friday? Its been 10 days since my truck saw dirt and she's getting grumpy.
a few of us are dong a night run at Calico this wed..33" tires, rear locker, sliders, and skids at a bare minimum..then running something at the HAMMERS on friday...

preview of what calico is like..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...nt-bother.html

and from the last time we were there back in september..
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...k-go-away.html
Old 11-21-2009, 11:22 PM   #14
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by MonkeyProof View Post
a few of us are dong a night run at Calico this wed..33" tires, rear locker, sliders, and skids at a bare minimum..then running something at the HAMMERS on friday...

I wasnt interested in real offroading. more just poser stuff. .

Seriously though, if I had 4x4 Id be all over that. Looks like Id have a bad time if I went.
Old 11-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #15

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Once i get my 2010 Reg cab "setup" (COs, 32" tires, AP skids, AP bumpers)could i make it? I have LSD front and rear, or would i really need the locker. In stock form i managed all of the Cleghorn Bypasses no problem (thanks to shortass wheelbase) afew parts were hairy but lsd front and rear saved me...
Old 11-21-2009, 11:31 PM   #16
Power Top
MonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shedMonkeyProof is one of the sharper tools in the shed

my bad haha..wasnt paying attention, didnt realize you weren't 4wd
Old 11-21-2009, 11:42 PM   #17
Power Top

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoytoda View Post
Once i get my 2010 Reg cab "setup" (COs, 32" tires, AP skids, AP bumpers)could i make it? I have LSD front and rear, or would i really need the locker. In stock form i managed all of the Cleghorn Bypasses no problem (thanks to shortass wheelbase) afew parts were hairy but lsd front and rear saved me...
don't forget sliders..the most important mod you can do to your taco if you plan on taking it in the dirt!!!

you should do fine, specially with the short wheelbase...first time we ran calico dtrujillo63 was LSD rear and open in the front..i was on 32's, locked in the rear. at the time it took us a while to run calico since we had to stack rocks at some of the obstacles. our buddy J4RR ran calico in his double cab long bed with a rear LSD and open front as well

oh, just realized.. the 2010 model has an electronic LSD or something like that, don't know how that would work. both dtrujillo63 and J4RR utilized the "poor mans locker" in conjuction with the LSD, when getting over something and the LSD not quite cutting it..engage the e-brake 3-4 clicks and whoallah..poor mans locker..works pretty damn good.

when you get your taco done with the mods lets us know..we'll get you out there on the trails
Old 11-21-2009, 11:50 PM   #18

Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
don't forget sliders..the most important mod you can do to your taco if you plan on taking it in the dirt!!!

you should do fine, specially with the short wheelbase...first time we ran calico dtrujillo63 was LSD rear and open in the front..i was on 32's, locked in the rear. at the time it took us a while to run calico since we had to stack rocks at some of the obstacles. our buddy J4RR ran calico in his double cab long bed with a rear LSD and open front as well

oh, just realized.. the 2010 model has an electronic LSD or something like that, don't know how that would work. both dtrujillo63 and J4RR utilized the "poor mans locker" in conjuction with the LSD, when getting over something and the LSD not quite cutting it..engage the e-brake 3-4 clicks and whoallah..poor mans locker..works pretty damn good.

when you get your taco done with the mods lets us know..we'll get you out there on the trails
Forgot to mention sliders, figured them a "given". The electronic LSD works better than a mechanical lsd because there is no traction required on the slipping wheel unlike a clutch type LSD. The electronic LSD works like ATRAC and can be modded to work in 4lo. its a high tech electonic controled poor mans locker except it only hits the brakes on the slipping wheel not both wheels. Works amazing!!! I outwheeled a lifted jeep wrangler. Dysfuntionalretard can vouch for that...
Old 11-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #19
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
Im still up for friday at corral canyong.. noonish so tri can come.. We can meet up at frosty burger in pine valley. Who's still in....
Old 11-22-2009, 12:44 PM   #20
Yep im that Peejay..

Navy:
peejay's Tacoma Gallery
So Who wants to go. At a minimum your going to need to be locked in the rear.

1. Peejay