Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Audio/Electronics Shop in Orange County

Old 11-20-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Audio/Electronics Shop in Orange County

Looking for a place to install a double din, and incorporate my bluetooth, steering wheel controls, and my backup camera with it. Where did you guys get yours done? How much? And is it DIY-able (for an audio dumb ass)?
Old 11-20-2009, 06:11 PM   #2
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Advantage Audio tehse guys are awesome!!!! they charged me around 1xx$ for install and he tuned it for me. Real great work 714 990 9600

located in Brea.

785 W. Lambert Rd. Brea, CA 92821 I was really satisfied with these guys
Old 11-20-2009, 06:22 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
Advantage Audio tehse guys are awesome!!!! they charged me around 1xx$ for install and he tuned it for me. Real great work 714 990 9600

located in Brea.

785 W. Lambert Rd. Brea, CA 92821 I was really satisfied with these guys
thanks man. Ill have to give them a call. Did you get your bluetooth and backup camera and ipod all hooked up?
Old 11-20-2009, 06:24 PM   #4
eddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant futureeddieEndo has a brilliant future
Name: Eddie
eddieEndo's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to eddieEndo
Yep! They're real good with electrical work. They did it pretty quickly, in about the time it took me to eat a sandwich next door (real good small diner next door) and have a couple smokes haha. Once again I can't stress the quality of their work!! Real cool guys
Old 12-01-2009, 10:19 AM   #5
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddieEndo View Post
Yep! They're real good with electrical work. They did it pretty quickly, in about the time it took me to eat a sandwich next door (real good small diner next door) and have a couple smokes haha. Once again I can't stress the quality of their work!! Real cool guys
Hey eddie thanks for the referral. I got this shop to install my new double din and he was quick and did everything right. Super clean install. That sandwich shop next door was bomb too!