Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

=> Big Bear/Mt.High Snowboard x BBQ x Tailgate Meet in 2010 <=

Old 12-04-2009, 03:16 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
=> Big Bear/Mt.High Snowboard x BBQ x Tailgate Meet in 2010 <=

So with the winter finally coming and interest from other threads. I came up with a real nice meet for those who Snowboard!

I'm checking to see those who are interested in either Mt. High or Big Bear! Imagine gearing up with the TACO and heading up the mountain for a day of Winter fun?

BBQ and tailgating in the parking lot is usually what I do with friends. Food, Beer, Chilling, & Boarding! I think it would be tons of fun to bring a TACO meet up the mountain. We can hold down a large section of the Parking Lot with our Tacos.

I'm thinking the best time to go would be during the weekdays. So with that said. How does a January trip sound for you guys.

Show your interest and dates! Lets get this going!

= => MONDAY 1-12-09
<= =

1. IAMRAYZIAN ( BEER,Small BBQ Grille )

2.Dysfunctnl"RETARD"Manny

3. HDav

4. MotoXdoer

5. Kenny650

6. TACOSKIMmmmmmmmm

7. jdkeller

8. KOBANG +1

9. HBTaco

10. EVOTaco

Old 12-04-2009, 03:20 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I'm down for a Monday or Wednesday. You guys can witness my first time on a snowboard...
Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #3
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
im down for MThigh! im there almost everyday anyway hahaha
Old 12-04-2009, 03:23 PM   #4
cbrico929 is on a distinguished road

Name: Rico
cbrico929's Tacoma Gallery
Hellz yeah sounds fun!
Old 12-04-2009, 03:24 PM   #5
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm down for a Monday or Wednesday. You guys can witness my first time on a snowboard...

Aww dayum. 1st timer? I remember my first time 14 years ago...LOL. You'll love it! Prepare to be SORE has hell.

Ok guys, start coming up with Days & Dates. Throw your preference up there so I can figure out a date to make it on!

Old 12-04-2009, 03:26 PM   #6
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

Aww dayum. 1st timer? I remember my first time 14 years ago...LOL. You'll love it! Prepare to be SORE has hell.

Ok guys, start coming up with Days & Dates. Throw your preference up there so I can figure out a date to make it on!

Lol. Yea. That'll be fun, eating shit and having a bunch of drunk dudes point and laught.
Old 12-04-2009, 03:27 PM   #7
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
So with the winter finally coming and interest from other threads. I came up with a real nice meet for those who Snowboard!

I'm checking to see those who are interested in either Mt. High or Big Bear! Imagine gearing up with the TACO and heading up the mountain for a day of Winter fun?

BBQ and tailgating in the parking lot is usually what I do with friends. Food, Beer, Chilling, & Boarding! I think it would be tons of fun to bring a TACO meet up the mountain. We can hold down a large section of the Parking Lot with our Tacos.

I'm thinking the best time to go would be during the weekdays. So with that said. How does a January trip sound for you guys.

Show your interest and dates! Lets get this going!
SWEET YOU LISTNEDD im so excitedd
Old 12-04-2009, 04:36 PM   #8
Thread killer
LBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLBtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

LBtaco's Tacoma Gallery
sounds fun, but I would probably break my hip
Old 12-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #9
Hoogie boogie!
Stupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shedStupid hurts. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steven
Stupid hurts.'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Stupid hurts.
I'm down if I don't have work.
Old 12-04-2009, 04:57 PM   #10
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
im at mthigh atleast twice a week, i got season pass so im down whenever... but remember, during the holidays it gets crazy crowded there and parking is taken up by 9am!!
Old 12-04-2009, 05:02 PM   #11
Snowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to beholdSnowmang is a splendid one to behold

Name: Jacob
Snowmang's Tacoma Gallery
taco skim is right lol. i dont even think its worth going on a holiday week/wekkend =/
Old 12-04-2009, 08:28 PM   #12
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
So lets avoid the first week of January and aim for the second week?

Whats the best dates for your guys during the 2nd week?
Old 12-04-2009, 08:59 PM   #13
dman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddman597 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
dman597's Tacoma Gallery
mannn i am already going to be up there the 3rd to the 6th
Old 12-04-2009, 09:01 PM   #14
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
What about skiers?!? Not that i'm going to make it... but just sayin'...
Old 12-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #15
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
interested... wherever is cheaper and anytime second week of january
Old 12-04-2009, 09:18 PM   #16
Hi
Any wednesday or monday for me, preferebally monday. So....how about
Monday, January 11th?
Old 12-04-2009, 09:29 PM   #17
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Skiers, Sleders, Inner Tubers, Watchers, Snowmobilers are all "WELCOME"

So far we do have Monday JANUARY 11th!

Old 12-04-2009, 10:01 PM   #18
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
Jan 11th works for me
Old 12-04-2009, 10:15 PM   #20
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
If you come out here, we will make it worth your wild! Beer, Food, & Fun. Its in the city of Wrightwood!

How about HOT COCOA w/Marshmallows Inside!