Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

* * "NEW" Official (MOD DAY 6.5) 1/09/2010 BBQxMODSxTACOSxFOOTBALL * *

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-29-2009, 12:12 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
* * "NEW" Official (MOD DAY 6.5) 1/09/2010 BBQxMODSxTACOSxFOOTBALL * *

MOD DAYS 1-5 HAVE ALL BEEN @ 05PRERUNNERS (NOE) HOME & RECENTLY THAT ALL CHANGED.

We had ITS_TACO_TIME (CHRIS) Step It Up @ Agreed to HOST it @ his home.

Date = SAT ( 1/09/2010 )

Yorba Linda,Ca

** CLICK LINK FOR "GOOGLE" MAP LOCATION **

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=...,0.110378&z=13

this is next to Anaheim

= =>Time 9am till 6PM
<= =

There was massive confusion with the clutter of the other 2 threads so I decided to clean it all up and start a OFFICIAL New one.

Chris stated he has plenty of space @ his home.
Plenty of space for FOOTBALL.
He has a "KILLER" BBQ Set.

What we need is People to bring FOOD, Snacks, Beer, & Drinks

What I need is to see what People will be bringing & what Mods you'll need The More people who contribute and bring things. The better this MOD DAY will be.
or want to do.

( LIST ) Copy & Paste to Add yourself

1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
2. IAMRAYZIAN - Bringing 12 pack of Beers & Chips / No Mods Yet

We "NEED" Someone that can bring a PORTABLE Basketball Hoop
( THANKS Dorifuto )

We also "NEED" another STRONG Floor Jack & Jack Stands. Everyone should bring some tools if they want things done.
( THANKS Dorifuto )
Old 12-29-2009, 12:20 PM   #2
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST) BEER
2. IAMRAYZIAN - Bringing 12 pack of Beers & Chips / No Mods Yet/ Pitching In For "BRASS MONKEYS"
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
3. TRICOMA - Is there Pizza near by??? I'll bring food of some sort. No Mods
4. Sandman427- CB radio hook up ..what time are yall gonna meet...??
5. Dorifuto (Maybe ) Chillin
Old 12-29-2009, 12:23 PM   #3
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
I will supply some beer
Old 12-29-2009, 12:27 PM   #5
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
2. IAMRAYZIAN - Bringing 12 pack of Beers & Chips / No Mods Yet/ Pitching In For "BRASS MONKEYS"
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
Old 12-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #6
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Look up Rodney's in Yorba Linda, best pizza if you like deep dish...otherside there is all kinds of options
Old 12-29-2009, 12:28 PM   #7
KR FAB
sandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandman427 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Amir
sandman427's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
2. IAMRAYZIAN - Bringing 12 pack of Beers & Chips / No Mods Yet/ Pitching In For "BRASS MONKEYS"/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. sandman427- CB radio hook up ..what time are yall gonna meet...??
Old 12-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #8
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. Sandman427

EDIT: HAHA beat me to it.

I don't care what time. Swing by whenever after 9 or 10AM
Old 12-29-2009, 12:29 PM   #9

RAD's Tacoma Gallery

1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST) BEER
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. Sandman427- CB radio hook up ..what time are yall gonna meet...??
5. Dorifuto - Basketball Court & 3.5 Ton Jack w/Stands
Old 12-29-2009, 12:33 PM   #10

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Dude....Just go and HANG OUT....BRING YOUR BBALL Court...You don't understand the IMPORTANCE of that right now...View Past SOCAL Mod Day 6 Threads. . . Please do Bring that.
Old 12-29-2009, 12:35 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. Sandman427
5. dorifuto (maybe)-If I do go:drinks, basketball hoop,jack,jack stands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
^ Dude....Just go and HANG OUT....BRING YOUR BBALL Court...You don't understand the IMPORTANCE of that right now...View Past SOCAL Mod Day 6 Threads. . . Please do Bring that.
DUDE just bring it so we can stop hearing Ray complain
Old 12-29-2009, 12:40 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ YES! You can just BRING The Court & Jack + Stands. I'll cover MORE BEER
Old 12-29-2009, 12:49 PM   #13

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Shit! BRING IT! We will all pitch in to give you some $$$$ for it.
Old 12-29-2009, 01:00 PM   #15

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Now we got the HOOP. I get to hear you "COMPLAIN" AMIR. I'm bringing my Football so maybe you'll get me back @ that. . .
Old 12-29-2009, 02:14 PM   #17
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. Sandman427
6. bajamoon- not a god damn thing. well drinking a few beers
Old 12-29-2009, 02:19 PM   #18
vitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shedvitang is one of the sharper tools in the shed

vitang's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. Sandman427
7 vitang- i'm in, no mods for me other than just to hang out before heading to a wedding later that day, as my wife surprisingly volunteered me with guest sign in duties, DAMN IT!!!!!!
Old 12-29-2009, 02:23 PM   #19
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
1. Its_Taco_Time (HOST)
/ FOOTBALL & BASKETBALL
4. Sandman427
7. jdkeller - antenna install and maybe paint grill. Jack, 2 jack stands, food.

Products Discussed in this Thread