1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

San Diego Run? Pine Valley anyone?

Discussion in 'Southern California' started by jefferson, Dec 31, 2009.

1. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:17 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    actually jeff invited me!!:mad:
    :p

2. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:19 PM
    TRICOMA

TRICOMA Tacoma with the TRI package

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    2010 Tacoma DC SB 4x4 TRD Off Road
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.

LOL...we want you to roll out, just know it's kinda tough for you.

3. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:21 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    King Off-Road Shock Coilover 2.5 with Resi in the front. King Off-Road Shocks 2.5 with Resi's for the rears, Rear Spring TSB, KMC XD Enduros 16x8, Black Vinyl Fenders, Bed compartment locks, Cobra 19 DX IV with Lil Wil mag mount antenna, CoverKing Seat covers front and rear, Built Right UCAs, Aluminess Expedition Bumper, GY Wrangler MT/R with Kevlar 265/75-16, Custom hybrid style rock sliders.

With beefier tires and a warm sunny day I would love to hit up the trail of tears...I like that name. We saw a few mx bikes come down that trail and they were like DAMN it was nasty and could not imagine trucks going up it.

4. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:26 PM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 35x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black MB Wheels rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)
    Ive been doing that trail for the last four years and I know you dont need CB radios for that run. there is no were to get stuck and it is the easiest trail i have ever been on. CBs are so over rated. The only place you need a CB radio is in the desert where you actually have a chance of getting lost. Come on guys get real! Its not all that. No rain by then and the mud will probably be very little. Just went there two days ago with the kids and had a blast. im come on if worst comes to worst you just turn around and see were they are:D

5. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:33 PM
    jefferson

jefferson [OP] needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    San Diego (North Park!), CA
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    blah blah blah (just fuckin with ya) ;) I'll add you to the list!

Honestly, cb or no cb, it'd be fun to get a group and do the trail.

Does 8am work with everyone??

6. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:33 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    toyota brand hitch and uhaul wiring harness, fog lamps on anytime, bed lamps, map lights on with dome, day time running lamps, remove secondary air filter, painted bumper grill, Double Din touch screen stereo, Sockmonkey custom SR5 decal, door & seatbelt bells disabled, painted engine cover, installed compass/temperature overhead console, failed mod: passenger side auto down window switches, weathertech front mats, RedLine hood struts, Cheap Beep piezo buzzer locking beep, 5100s in the front set at 2.5, 5100s in the rear, AAL, hitch safe, revenge fab sliders, bed bar, prerunner light, cb wired
    So youre coming! :D

7. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:38 PM
    THXEY

THXEY Panda Jerk

Member:
    First Name:
    Jacob
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 Subaru WRX
    STi Short Shifter.OEM floor illumination kit. Rally Armor Mud Flaps. BC BR Coilovers. Invidia N1 Exhaust
    haha for sure maybe next time!

8. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:44 PM
    4WD

4WD cRaZy oLdmAn

Member:
    First Name:
    Doug
    Lakeside, Ca / Gardnerville, Nevada
    Vehicle:
    2004 DC TRD 4x
    Grey wire MOD, deck plate, diff breather MOD, 2nd gen. OME 883# on Tundra 5100's, OMD custom 3" leafsprings, rear shock relocation, Ivan Stewart TRD rims w/285/75/16's, '02 bumper MOD, Famous Fabrications sliders , LED interior/exterior lights, bed bar, Custom tube bumper, Old school KC day lighters,Red Ring 8" HID flood, Kenwood vhf 2M.. umm some other shit I'm forgetting right now
    No worries here, 8:00 am works for me since I get up at 5:00-5:30 every fucking morning anyway (& I don't even have a job!!) sounds like a good time in the making my fellow Tacomians......:cool::mudding:

Web MOV01022 007_0003.jpg

9. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:45 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    haha awesome. we'll see ya out there :cool:

10. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:55 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

I know it's an easy trail...but you were with us last time...and we had to go back...so without a radio we would have been FUCKED. And without a CB Peejay would have been stuck.

You can roll out if you want...it is not about getting lost about communication. You can set up runs and do whatever you want brotha

11. Dec 31, 2009 at 3:57 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    I have also been on runs when you have a bunch of people flying down the opposite direction...it is nice to get a warning at those times too.

12. Dec 31, 2009 at 4:05 PM
    RecklessTaco

RecklessTaco Livin the Dream

Member:
    First Name:
    Matt
    Topaz Lake, Nv.
    Vehicle:
    08 Dbl Cab Prerunner TRD Sport Debadged
    ENGAGE LT KIT, King 2.5x 8" coilovers w/600lb 18"coil springs, a custom built leaf pack in the rear by OMD, and a custom built prerunner bumper by SurfInferno. 35x12.50-17General Grabbers on 17x9 Black MB Wheels rims, Volant CAI w/Amsoil dry filter, Volant Ram Air, Poweraid Throttle body spacer, URD MAF Calibrator, Flowmaster40, Uniden Bearcat cb w/ 4' fire fly firestick antenna, & a Icom V80 Handheld(Modded for race channels)

Yes you can add me to the list please:D

13. Dec 31, 2009 at 4:14 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    cooool

14. Dec 31, 2009 at 4:21 PM
    peejay

peejay Yep im that Peejay..

Member:
    First Name:
    PJ
    San Diego
    Vehicle:
    Running a tricked out rzr xp 4
    Rollin a Hemi, and wheelin a sick xp4

Aww shit man, i would have gotten outta there eventually... Doug would have came back for me...

Im a no go for this one, Ill be in the oc that day.. have fun.. dont shoot any rocks back...:playball:

15. Dec 31, 2009 at 6:19 PM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:

Not saying that you were not going to get out...but we would have been looking around for you in that mess if you didn't radio me in..everyone knocks the CB but without it that day...it would have been a bigger mess than it already was. Get the sliders on and we'll head out. Looks like a lot of people might make it out to this one.

16. Dec 31, 2009 at 6:53 PM
    Tracy

Tracy The Silver blurr...

Member:
    First Name:
    TRACY
    SoCAL. IE, SGV, LA. :D
    Vehicle:
    '08 TRD Sport Edition PreRunner
    Chrome tube steps. Because a lady needs a help up when wearing a dress. :)
    Thanks for the invite guys but I'm heading out for the weekend and won't make it. Have fun and be safe and happy new years! :)

17. Jan 1, 2010 at 6:06 PM
    jefferson

Member:
    First Name:
    Sex Panther
    Vehicle:
    05 PreRunner SR5
    booo

18. Jan 1, 2010 at 6:44 PM
    Re8elmonk0341

Re8elmonk0341 "Kill BABIES"

Member:
    First Name:
    m0nk
    Skiatook, Oklahoma
    Vehicle:
    '17 Silver Tacoma SR 4x4
    I can't make it that day I have 2 buddies flying into SD airport and I have to get them bot at different times

19. Jan 2, 2010 at 3:13 AM
    dwntwnall4u

dwntwnall4u Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    san diego
    Vehicle:
    2013 4x4 Dbl cab Auto
    I may need to finally take my truck out to the dirt with you guys. I want to get a CB tomorow, where should I go?

20. Jan 2, 2010 at 4:19 AM
    TRICOMA

Member:
    First Name:
    Tri
    Carlsbad, CA
    Vehicle:
    Walmart and Frys would be your best bet.

Products Discussed in

To Top