Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

San Diego Run? Pine Valley anyone?

Old 12-31-2009, 10:29 AM   #1
needs to stop cruising Buy/Sell/Trade....
jefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shedjefferson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sex Panther
jefferson's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jefferson
Talking San Diego Run? Pine Valley anyone?

Tri and I were thinking of doing a Pine Valley run on January the 3rd. We are thinking morning (8am ish) and meet over at the Pine Valley Store. (if you Google "San Diego Pine Valley Store" it comes up as first pick with a map and everything).

EDIT: We will have to buy a One Day Adventure Pass at the store for $5. SO make sure and get that before we all head out. The store opens tomorrow at 6am, so we won't have an issue.

The address for the meeting place:

28820 Old Highway 80
Pine Valley, CA 91962

We'll meet in the parking lot there. CBs will be required (it just makes life easy)

PM your number to either Tricoma or I in case you get lost. From San Diego its a straight shot on I8 for a good 45 mins.

Bring lunch, drinks, so on - should be a blast!

EDIT:

some of us were gonna meet up at a McDonalds about 30min's before for some breakfast:

13574 Camino Canada
El Cajon, CA 92021-2059

We'll be there at about 7am. Gives us 30mins to eat, and another 30 on the road till our destination. Feel free to meet us there! I'll try and be a bit early.

1. unholycumulus
2. tricoma
3. derekabraham
4. dwntwnall4u(maybe)
5. 4WD
6. RecklessTaco
7. Edrin55
8. W8N4MUD
9. TRD4x4 (forget his sn.. Tony. He's coo)
10. Lembowski
11. singlefin
Old 12-31-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Count me in...
1. unholycumulus
2. tricoma
3. derekabraham
4. soundman1463
Old 12-31-2009, 10:35 AM   #5
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
sorry i re-read the post...I have a cb and I will bring some little talk-abouts if there isn't ne one that has a cb.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:39 AM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i wish i could go. Roger won't drive that far but you can ask.
Old 12-31-2009, 10:40 AM   #11
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i wish i could go. Roger won't drive that far but you can ask.

Roger is likely in Mammoth teach as well. He won't come down.
Old 12-31-2009, 12:32 PM   #14
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ This would be a 500 Mile Round Trip for me..No go for me on this one..Sounds like some Real "FUN"
Old 12-31-2009, 02:52 PM   #15
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
WTF??? CB's Required ???? For Christ's sakes we'll only be about 50ft behind one another, are you sure I can't get by with a couple of tin cans & some string ??? Besides, when I wheel, I wheel , no time to talk & sqauwk LOL ( j/k) So , TRI, and unholyroller, umm sorry dude my bad I had to re look at your moniker UNHOLYCUMULUS, whats the deal on Pine Valley trail ? Is it the one that goes up to Mnt. Laguna ? Or is it one I'm not remembering ?? ( due to my advancing age ) Anyway give me some details on what to expect i.e; trail difficulty etc;. Can I get by with a cell phone ? I think it has Magellan GPS with advanced laser guided microwave terrain plotter technology. If so then I'm in whether you youngsters like it or not !! Besides to not allow me to participate in this event is tantamount to Elder abuse, & I'll report you all to AARP, trust me you'll be sorry when you are awakened by the sound of 5000 blue hairs rollin' up in your crib with the deafening sound of 10,000 squeeky wheel chairs.!!!! lol & as usual TRI will be responsible for after wheeling refreshments(keg of beer)& entertainment (a couple of strippers & a pole I believe)...........

P.S. Hey TRI ?? check out the google earth pic, notice the black line marking the trail of tears ??? THATS THE ONE WE HAD FUN ON !!!
Attached Thumbnails
San Diego Run? Pine Valley anyone?-web-v-50-x-5772-s-y-13227-z-15-s-galileo1.jpg  
Old 12-31-2009, 02:56 PM   #16
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4WD View Post
WTF??? CB's Required ???? For Christ's sakes we'll only be about 50ft behind one another, are you sure I can't get by with a couple of tin cans & some string ??? Besides, when I wheel, I wheel , no time to talk & sqauwk LOL ( j/k) So , TRI, and unholyroller, umm sorry dude my bad I had to re look at your moniker UNHOLYCUMULUS, whats the deal on Pine Valley trail ? Is it the one that goes up to Mnt. Laguna ? Or is it one I'm not remembering ?? ( due to my advancing age ) Anyway give me some details on what to expect i.e; trail difficulty etc;. Can I get by with a cell phone ? I think it has Magellan GPS with advanced laser guided microwave terrain plotter technology. If so then I'm in whether you youngsters like it or not !! Besides to not allow me to participate in this event is tantamount to Elder abuse, & I'll report you all to AARP, trust me you'll be sorry when you are awakened by the sound of 5000 blue hairs rollin' up in your crib with the deafening sound of 10,000 squeeky wheel chairs.!!!! lol & as usual TRI will be responsible for after wheeling refreshments(keg of beer)& entertainment (a couple of strippers & a pole I believe)...........

P.S. Hey TRI ?? check out the google earth pic, notice the black line marking the trail of tears ??? THATS THE ONE WE HAD FUN ON !!!

Doug...CBs required...but if you want to roll out I think Brian has a two way for you...Not sure if you remember the last time but we were stuck in the mountain for a few extra hours...and it was the CBs that helped save our asses. I do not want to be in that situation again. So just roll out if you can. Pine Valley is mellow. Much more than Corral Canyon...2wd welcome. It is a fun trail.
Old 12-31-2009, 02:58 PM   #18
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
cant make it thats the day i get back from tahoe
Old 12-31-2009, 02:59 PM   #19

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
cant make it thats the day i get back from tahoe

Who invited Jake??? JK brotha. Next time..there will be plenty
Old 12-31-2009, 03:16 PM   #20
cRaZy oLdmAn
4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed4WD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Doug
4WD's Tacoma Gallery
AWW hey Tri , I'm just busting your chops Bro'. Hey I'm a believer in communications, I just don't have a CB anymore ( I had one years ago, I think it was a motorola or Zenith w/ sep/ side band) I 'm getting another cell, the one I had was employer provided before a bunch of us were laid off, but I'd love to roll with you guys !!!

( on a seperate note, TRI I'm going to get you to do the "Sidewinder" at Corral with me, I'm going to make you a "Dyed in the wool" 4 Wheeler if its the last thing I do !!! j/k ......