Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Home Sweet Home

Old 01-04-2010, 12:29 PM   #1
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
Home Sweet Home

Flew back to LAX this past Saturday after a 2 week vacation to Georgia.

I just have to say, man I LOVE Cali weather!

I feel sorry for all you guys back east having to deal with that nipple freezing weather.

28 degrees when I left ATL, 79 when I landed at LAX. Oooooo yeah
Old 01-04-2010, 12:40 PM   #2
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck this weather.

It's nice in May, but it's January. I'd take the 28 degrees in January any day.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:45 PM   #3
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Fuck this weather.

It's nice in May, but it's January. I'd take the 28 degrees in January any day.

Not me man. If I want cold, I'll drive to the mountains in January. 70's all year round in the valley works for me
Old 01-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #4
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

David Tarantino's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
Flew back to LAX this past Saturday after a 2 week vacation to Georgia.

I just have to say, man I LOVE Cali weather!

I feel sorry for all you guys back east having to deal with that nipple freezing weather.

28 degrees when I left ATL, 79 when I landed at LAX. Oooooo yeah
28 degrees try 18
Old 01-04-2010, 12:47 PM   #5
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The mountains aren't even that cold...

Otherwise I'd be there now.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:52 PM   #6
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
We were in big bear on sat and my wife was snowboarding in her tank top. All of the out of state guys can talk all the shit they want but I love so cal.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #7

I'm moving back East as soon as I have enough money.
Old 01-04-2010, 12:53 PM   #8
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
i feel bad for you not being able to put more than 10 rounds in any gun you own
Old 01-04-2010, 12:54 PM   #9
David Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shedDavid Tarantino is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
maybe
Old 01-04-2010, 12:55 PM   #10
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
hahaha... Dont feel sorry for me because the guys at the range don't care And I'm not going to sit in shit weather for half a year just to load more rounds in a gun I use 3-4 times a year.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:04 PM   #11
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post

I didn't start this thread to debate government and politics. Only stating that the weather is bitchin.
Old 01-04-2010, 01:07 PM   #12

Quote:
I didn't start this thread to debate government and politics. Only stating that the weather is bitchin.
bitchin COLD
Old 01-04-2010, 01:11 PM   #13
╒╪╕

I changed the oil in my dads friends motorcycle for him while I was there...While trying to break the drain plug loose, i punched the cement with cold hands...hurt like hell
Old 01-04-2010, 05:57 PM   #14
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Welcome back man!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:43 AM   #15
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
Welcome back man!
Thanks, you get those uca's installed while I was gone?
Old 01-05-2010, 09:06 AM   #16
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Thanks, you get those uca's installed while I was gone?
No not yet, been saving for the uniballs which ordering today andthe dude I got the ucas from accidently gave me one stock washer, so I gotta order that washer from tc
Old 01-05-2010, 09:07 AM   #17
╒╪╕

Let me know when you have everything, we'll get that sheit done.
Old 01-05-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
Tuned By Gadget

Sounds good. I'll keep u posted
Old 01-10-2010, 10:28 PM   #19
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
welcome back NICK! long time no see...miss you!
Old 01-11-2010, 08:59 AM   #20
╒╪╕

thanks!