Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Buffalo Wild Wings

Old 01-05-2010, 12:05 PM   #1
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

Name: shon
evotaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Buffalo Wild Wings

who is down for buffalo wild wings tomorrow
Old 01-07-2010, 03:39 PM   #2
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
didnt even see this till now..
we gotta get another one goin soon
Old 01-07-2010, 05:45 PM   #4
Beverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeverly0817 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Beverly0817's Tacoma Gallery
I am always down for hot wings. Spicy food is my fave. I want it so hot that my lips swell. I should post some pics of my lips the last time I had hotwings.
Old 01-07-2010, 05:58 PM   #5
Canadian in the South
CraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedCraigTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig
CraigTRD's Tacoma Gallery
I wish there were a lot more TW folks up here......
I am part of a local Jeep club that meets for wangs every now and then. I am the only Toyota guy......
Old 01-07-2010, 09:50 PM   #7
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
which one? im always in the mood for wings
Old 01-07-2010, 09:52 PM   #8
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
They need to put one in SD.

I have to go to Murrieta if I want some...
Old 01-08-2010, 09:22 AM   #9
evotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant futureevotaco07 has a brilliant future

Name: shon
evotaco07's Tacoma Gallery
any of them really just down for some wings
Old 01-08-2010, 11:49 AM   #11
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ How good is this place? I've been disappointed plenty of times @ Wing Places.

Hot Wings = Wack
Hooters = Over Rated
Wings Stop = Alright/OK

I "LOVE" Wings and if this place is worth trying. I'm down to try it one day
Old 01-08-2010, 01:42 PM   #12
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

Hot Wings = Wack
Hooters = Over Rated
Wings Stop = Alright/OK

im not a hot wing guru, but from past experience...hooters was shit. wings stop was good.
i really like BWW and the variety.
is ray up for the blazin challenge?
Old 01-08-2010, 01:49 PM   #13
SC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSC4333 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Grant
SC4333's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

Hot Wings = Wack
Hooters = Over Rated
Wings Stop = Alright/OK

The buffalo wild wings down here are pretty nice. Good food and a fairly large selection of beer. Enough TVs to make your head spin. The one by my place has 40+ TVs inside.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:53 PM   #14
Small and Tall
tacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacobell007 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Drew
tacobell007's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to tacobell007
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beverly0817 View Post
I am always down for hot wings. Spicy food is my fave. I want it so hot that my lips swell. I should post some pics of my lips the last time I had hotwings.
Try some Mad Dog 357 hot sauce
Old 01-08-2010, 02:34 PM   #15
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Ummmm I think I might have to try this place. I eat everything HOT and SPICY! I've tried what a lot of people call HOT and I laugh. However, I've eaten so HOT ass shit that made me cry.

40 TV's? Thats it? Pfffft...Let me know when the place can afford 50
Old 01-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #17
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacobell007 View Post
Try some Mad Dog 357 hot sauce
Don't get that shit in your eyes. Fuck.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:25 PM   #18

Oh, and BWW is fucking awesome.
Old 01-08-2010, 03:49 PM   #19

jonny's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Oh, and BWW is fucking awesome.
agreed!
Old 01-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #20
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
i didn't see this til now. i would have been down...there's one off the 71 and 60. there's a few off the 15, one off the 15 at limonite. my baby brother did the blazin challenge there and has his picture posted up on the wall...he was one of the first ones to do the challenge when they first opened. wednesday are boneless days? i forget...