Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

heck yea

Old 01-06-2010, 11:39 AM   #1
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
raskal311's Tacoma Gallery
heck yea

I'll be outside prepping my kayak for fishing and lobster hooping this weekend.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:41 AM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
where do you go out of?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #3
raskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shedraskal311 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Thinking Dana Point this weekend.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:42 AM   #4
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck this weather. How the fuck could anybody like this weather? It's January. It would be nice in April but it's fucking January. So much for El Nino.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #5
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
Fuck this weather. How the fuck could anybody like this weather? It's January. It would be nice in April but it's fucking January. So much for El Nino.
It was snowing 80 miles away last week fresh powder.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:44 AM   #6
mmmmmmbourbon.
xodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shedxodeuce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

xodeuce's Tacoma Gallery
Y'all all suck. It's going to be in the teens and 20's all the next few days in Alabama. F'ing freezing!
Old 01-06-2010, 11:45 AM   #7
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ I'm with you on that Derek!

There is a time and place for warm & cold weather. Hence the reason we have seasons.

I want to go Snowboarding and I want to using my Fucking Jackets!

I'm wearing shorts and flips flops in January? WTH

Old 01-06-2010, 11:46 AM   #8
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by raskal311 View Post
It was snowing 80 miles away last week fresh powder.
Last week? Shit. It's probably all gone by now anyways.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xodeuce View Post
Y'all all suck. It's going to be in the teens and 20's all the next few days in Alabama. F'ing freezing!
Lucky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

There is a time and place for warm & cold weather. Hence the reason we have seasons.

I know, I would go up to the mountains but temps there are in the high 50s...
Old 01-06-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post

My wife was boarding in her tank top on saturday
Old 01-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #10
[quote=derekabraham;1289338]Last week? Shit. It's probably all gone by now anyways.[quote]
I was acutally there while it was snowing so I lucked out.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:48 AM   #11

Fake snow doesn't count.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:50 AM   #12
R.A.M.F (Rad Ass Mutha Fu$ka)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ See what I mean. . . .

I want to Snowboard like I did last month in Lake Tahoe. . . Overcast w/Fresh Snow that felt like December. I'd like to use my $300 Snowboard Jacket for its purpose. I'd love to use my Arsenal of Leather Jackets with my outfits. . .

I guess I just LOVE rain. . . I'm from Portland

I sleep with my Window Open all Year round.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:51 AM   #13
Quote:
Fake snow doesn't count.
They only make that stuff at night, it was real which was really nice.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:53 AM   #14

Where at?

Ray, Portland FTMFW.
Old 01-06-2010, 11:55 AM   #15
Roll Tide
HondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shedHondaGM is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
HondaGM's Tacoma Gallery
whats snow?
Old 01-06-2010, 12:15 PM   #16
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbob View Post
whats snow?
that dirty white stuff that you can write on with your pee.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #17
Oh yeah!
rb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrb11701 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rob
rb11701's Tacoma Gallery
You guys do realize the street value of real snow right?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:28 PM   #18
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
when does it start snowing in Big Bear (regularly)?
Old 01-06-2010, 11:47 PM   #19
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
x1000
Old 01-07-2010, 12:10 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
when does it start snowing in Big Bear (regularly)?
It doesn't look like it'll be happening at all this year...

I'd say late January/early February but only time will tell...