Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

North County Breakfast Meet *FEELER*

Old 01-11-2010, 09:17 PM   #21
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Lets plan for this Saturday!

Dude..if it is this Saturday we have to go to a place were we can watch some NFL playoffs...I think the Wing places have them...Islands for sure. We can also do a mini mod day for those wanting to Tune CBs...Some one pick the place and time..I will be there. I know you are generally busy...on the weekends so I will work around the schedule.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:18 PM   #22
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Im definatly feeling islands
Old 01-11-2010, 09:23 PM   #23
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
POint Loma is too far...we need to meet at least half way for us north county folks...if I am make the trip that far I am going east to Corral Canyon!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:24 PM   #24
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
im lost...what is the difference? i know my LA area pretty good though...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:26 PM   #25
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
POint Loma is too far...we need to meet at least half way for us north county folks...if I am make the trip that far I am going east to Corral Canyon!!!
for sure haha

i think were the only tow north county guys....

if 101 diner was big enough we could go the it soooo amazing but its super tiny and we would all have to park on the street wich could be hell
Old 01-11-2010, 09:27 PM   #26

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Point Loma is south...I am in the North...this is a north County Meet. I would be willing to do a Fiesta Island Meet and we all pitch in for wings...a little birdie gave me the idea..that way we can still be with our beloved trucks.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #27
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i dont know what i would do if i didnt have my truck
Old 01-11-2010, 09:29 PM   #28
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm thinking that the Vista location would be the best place. Its in the same complex as the Kirkorian Theatre so the parking lot would be spacious enough. But the Carmel Mtn. one would also work its in a Home Defect shopping center but it has a "semi-secluded" lot for WnT. My thought is for Saturday since our Chargers are playing on Sunday.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:30 PM   #29

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
for sure haha

i think were the only tow north county guys....

if 101 diner was big enough we could go the it soooo amazing but its super tiny and we would all have to park on the street wich could be hell

LOL...I consider Poway, Escondido, RB and above the 56 kinda north county..that is my cut off line.

Again...cause of the environment Fiesta Island would be a great Idea... Pizza and Wings...we get people to pitch in and have someone pick it up...just a thought
Old 01-11-2010, 09:31 PM   #30
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Point Loma is south...I am in the North...this is a north County Meet. I would be willing to do a Fiesta Island Meet and we all pitch in for wings...a little birdie gave me the idea..that way we can still be with our beloved trucks.

But what about watching some football?
Old 01-11-2010, 09:32 PM   #31

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Damn I wish my ski was running!!!!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:34 PM   #32
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL...I consider Poway, Escondido, RB and above the 56 kinda north county..that is my cut off line.

Again...cause of the environment Fiesta Island would be a great Idea... Pizza and Wings...we get people to pitch in and have someone pick it up...just a thought
mmm pizza at fiesta island sounds soooo good
Old 01-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #33
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Thats off of midway, memories.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
thats what im thinking of in point loma off rosecrans

its amazing
Old 01-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #34

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
But what about watching some football?

I have Satellite Radio so I can always listen to it...that is if we hang out by the trucks. I want to check with Socalman22 to see if he is down for a Fiesta Meet in the upcoming weeks...we will go from there...if you want to do something this weekend. Island would be cool....cause it is next to me and the parking lot is huge. And since Panda posted...he was feeling Island...

So Islands has my vote if we chill this weekend...in Encinitas. Free CB tuning for those who attend.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:36 PM   #35
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by socalman22 View Post
Thats off of midway, memories.
either way! its so good
Old 01-11-2010, 09:39 PM   #36
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
and i won't have my truck.
Old 01-11-2010, 09:41 PM   #37

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I wonder how busy the Islands will be...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #38
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
is it based on weather? it's been pretty warm this way...
Old 01-11-2010, 09:44 PM   #39

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the location of the Islands in Encinitas

Encinitas Islands Restaurant

Address: 1588 Leucadia Blvd
City: Encinitas
State: California
ZIP: 92024
Phone: (760) 943-0271
Fax: (760) 943-1886
Old 01-11-2010, 09:45 PM   #40

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I wonder how busy the Islands will be...

I think for the most part all of the places will be busy...