Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

North County Breakfast Meet *FEELER*

Old 01-11-2010, 10:45 PM   #41
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
so it's set in stone?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:46 PM   #42
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
so it's set in stone?
pretty much ill make the thread tomorrow and ill put up directions from I-5 on how to get there and what time and stuff
Old 01-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #43
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I know the Wings n Things really hasn't been busy in CMR...but For Islands the GPS coordinates are:
33° 4.067' N 117° 15.756' W

Old 01-11-2010, 10:47 PM   #44
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
so it's set in stone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
pretty much ill make the thread tomorrow and ill put up directions from I-5 on how to get there and what time and stuff

Just make sure Tracy can make it. Saturday work for you??
Old 01-11-2010, 10:50 PM   #45
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
people go out on warmer days. i sure do!
Old 01-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #47
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
i should be able to make it. how do i get there from the corona? still take the 5? finally putting some miles on my brother's car...he always borrows my truck.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #48
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
What time are we thinking of making this happen?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #49
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
IM SUPER NORTH COUNTY. lolz jk
your still gonna come though!
Quote:
i should be able to make it. how do i get there from the corona? still take the 5? finally putting some miles on my brother's car...he always borrows my truck.
yep i5 all the way
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
and when is best for everyone else
Old 01-11-2010, 10:53 PM   #50
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

When can you make it...Email Panda...he is setting it up
Old 01-11-2010, 10:54 PM   #51

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I know the Wings n Things really hasn't been busy in CMR...but For Islands the GPS coordinates are:
33° 4.067' N 117° 15.756' W

big enough parking lot?
Old 01-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #52
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Are y'all planning it this Saturday? If so, that;s my baby shower and I'll be in Cerritos
Old 01-11-2010, 10:56 PM   #53
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah shoot me a pm we can work this out
Old 01-11-2010, 10:57 PM   #54
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Are y'all planning it this Saturday? If so, that;s my baby shower and I'll be in Cerritos
that sucks, that means your gonna be heading this way into LA county. go get yourself some dim sum and everything will be fine.
Old 01-11-2010, 10:59 PM   #55

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
The lot is plenty large enough, Depot Expo went out of business so there is a plethora of parking
Old 01-11-2010, 11:00 PM   #56

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone coming from the Buena Park area???
Old 01-11-2010, 11:03 PM   #57

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
The lot is plenty large enough, Depot Expo went out of business so there is a plethora of parking
There was an Expo there too? Dang...PM Panda Jerk...if you think less crowded I am down for some MF Wings.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:04 PM   #58

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
No the Islands had an Expo.
Old 01-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #59
The Silver blurr...

Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Anyone coming from the Buena Park area???
you coming out from there?
Old 01-11-2010, 11:06 PM   #60

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
No the Islands had an Expo.

I though you were talking about the wings not being busy...I am confused...but lets do Island and save the wings and pizza for Fiesta Island.