Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

North County Breakfast Meet *FEELER*

Old 01-10-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
North County Breakfast Meet *FEELER*

So Tri and I were talking and we wanted to get a North County breakfast or lunch meet one day (Carlsbad/Encinitas)
so
When?
Where? (We were thinking Broken Yolk or Islands or wherever)

so yeah would anyone wanna come?

1. Panda Jerk
2. TRICOMA
Old 01-10-2010, 07:15 PM   #2
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Count me in...Just let me know the date and time. Broken Yolk has a decent size lot... Or we can do lunch at Island in Encinitas near REI, or near there if there are other cool places to eat. They have big parking lots too.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:16 PM   #3
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
Count me in...Just let me know the date and time. Broken Yolk has a decent size lot... Or we can do lunch at Island in Encinitas near REI, or near there if there are other cool places to eat. They have big parking lots too.
yeah dude that would be awesome! islands is so good
Old 01-10-2010, 07:28 PM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
I'm sure Derek would be down if he can wake up on time...he missed two meets with me because he could not wake up...maybe make it a late lunch meet.
Old 01-10-2010, 07:30 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm sure Derek would be down if he can wake up on time...he missed two meets with me because he could not wake up...maybe make it a late lunch meet.
hahaha i texted him a few weeks ago and he said he would be down
Old 01-10-2010, 10:00 PM   #6
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like the two of you are on a "DATE"
Old 01-11-2010, 08:55 AM   #7
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
Lol they'll make a handsome couple

What day do you have in mind? I'm always down for some chow...who's treating?
Old 01-11-2010, 09:52 AM   #8
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
or you could get your ass down here and grub!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:54 AM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Lol they'll make a handsome couple

What day do you have in mind? I'm always down for some chow...who's treating?
well im good all this week but next weekend would be the best
Old 01-11-2010, 03:56 PM   #10
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I might be up for a little grub...time and place??
Old 01-11-2010, 06:16 PM   #12
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should do WIngs N Things
in point loma?
Old 01-11-2010, 07:51 PM   #14
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
We should do WIngs N Things

Wingstop is much more better
Old 01-11-2010, 09:08 PM   #16
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
Wingstop is much more better
thats what im thinking of in point loma off rosecrans

its amazing
Old 01-11-2010, 09:10 PM   #17
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
always thinking of others, that's TRI!

if it's a weekend, i'm down...SD here I come!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:12 PM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
yeah weekind is better for me anyways
Old 01-11-2010, 09:13 PM   #19
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Lets plan for this Saturday!
Old 01-11-2010, 09:16 PM   #20
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
im down! but i won't have my truck this weekend. my brother asked to borrow it to take it to mammoth, i will have his 4runner. i currently hate 4runner's right now