Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Islands Meet/Greet/Eat Sat.16th

Old 01-12-2010, 11:11 AM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Islands Meet/Greet/Eat Sat.16th

When: Saturday 16th 1:00pm (does 1:00 work?)
Where: Islands Restaurant in Encinitas off Leucadia Blvd. http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&re...ed=0CA0QngIwAA
theres the directions... basically get on i5 and take it until get to leucadia blvd and its leucadia blvd all the way and you will turn left at Town Center Pl..
Islands Encinitas

Address: 1588 Leucadia Blvd
City: Encinitas
State: California
ZIP: 92024
Phone: (760) 943-0271
Fax: (760) 943-1886[/QUOTE]

i may or may not be there i have some family issues i have to work out but you guys can still meet up without me
Old 01-12-2010, 03:53 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
this looks like its gonna be a blast haha
Old 01-13-2010, 08:02 AM   #4
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Jake post the address on the first post.

Islands Encinitas

Address: 1588 Leucadia Blvd
City: Encinitas
State: California
ZIP: 92024
Phone: (760) 943-0271
Fax: (760) 943-1886
Old 01-13-2010, 10:16 AM   #5
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
I positive I can make it!
Old 01-13-2010, 10:52 AM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Saturday? I should be able to go...
Old 01-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #7
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Derek...that's if you wake up .
I am definitely in.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:05 PM   #8
The Silver blurr...
Tracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shedTracy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TRACY
Tracy's Tacoma Gallery
My girlfriends just invited me to SLO for the day. I'm missing Firestone's tri tip sandwich. Lol. If I don't make it you guys will know why.
Old 01-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #9
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
My girlfriends just invited me to SLO for the day. I'm missing Firestone's tri tip sandwich. Lol. If I don't make it you guys will know why.
No worries
Old 01-13-2010, 08:07 PM   #10
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i will try to get down there
Old 01-13-2010, 08:10 PM   #11

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
i will try to get down there

So everyone can go Gaga all over your truck...Your truck has to be my favorite PreRunner on TW.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:18 AM   #12
ExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shedExpoSpy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Well I have to update my status...
I had to drive up to Reno and as I was
getting off the freeway my Left front cv
boot shredded so...my truck is going into
the shop.

I guess I'm not going to make it.
Old 01-14-2010, 05:19 AM   #13

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Well I have to update my status...
I had to drive up to Reno and as I was
getting off the freeway my Left front cv
boot shredded so...my truck is going into
the shop.

That sucks...
Old 01-14-2010, 10:07 PM   #14

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Well I might be making it...but my truck will be back to stock so the dealer can warranty repair my cv boot, swaybar end link, excess play in the left axle and possibly the rack n pinion... thats a lot wrong with a truck...oh well its a 4x4!
Old 01-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #15

TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundman1463 View Post
Well I might be making it...but my truck will be back to stock so the dealer can warranty repair my cv boot, swaybar end link, excess play in the left axle and possibly the rack n pinion... thats a lot wrong with a truck...oh well its a 4x4!
Are you taking it to James? Or poway?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:08 PM   #16
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

But would they be able to prove that because of your suspension upgrade the part failed?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:12 PM   #17

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
I am taking it to Toyota of Escondido, and I don't want to risk having the lift on the truck and then they say there's nothing they can do. The nut came off the end link attached to the spindle and luckily I was only 2 miles away from home when it popped out, twisted and tore my cv boot. Just gives me an excuse to ride my V-Star to work, well at least I did today and I will tomorrow...but I don't think they could prove the lift caused the nut to come off...
Old 01-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #18

They WOULD have to prove it.

(I know, more hassle than it's worth. Just giving you a hard time. )

Toyota of Escondido is a great dealership though. They've treated me well. Except for this old dumb bitch who doesn't wash my truck when it's dirty. It happened the last two times. Two different excuses.

The first time: "We can't wash your truck, the car wash is broken."

I can hear the car wash from inside the parts department...

The second time: "I just couldn't run your truck through the car wash because of your whip antenna. It might fly off."

Bull fucking shit. I almost said something, but I refrained.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:19 PM   #19

ExpoSpy's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #20

I almost said, "Alright, give me ten bucks then so I can take it somewhere else."...