Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Offroading Sunday, 1-24-10

Old 01-14-2010, 02:41 PM   #1
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Offroading Sunday, 1-24-10

I actually got a Sunday off which is rare and was hoping to hit some trails. We haven't done a meet in a while so whose up for one? I was
thinking Corral Canyon since I've never been but I'm
open to any dirt.

1. Manny
2. Re8elmonk0341
3. Taco06
4. Derek
Old 01-14-2010, 02:51 PM   #2
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds good Manny. I'm down for sure and I hope the rain comes that week so it will be muddy too
Old 01-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

c'mon people! Sign up to help rid of your mall crawler status!
Old 01-14-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Start a thread dude
Old 01-14-2010, 04:20 PM   #5
Hi
This is the thread
Old 01-14-2010, 05:15 PM   #6
"Kill BABIES"

Oh!!! Very well then. In that case...Im In
Old 01-14-2010, 06:39 PM   #8
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
I wanna go but, where is it at?? I'm have an 09 PreRunner with Locker
Old 01-14-2010, 10:03 PM   #9
Hi
Im 2WD with a locker. I can do plenty of shit though.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:04 PM   #10
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakso View Post
I wanna go but, where is it at?? I'm have an 09 PreRunner with Locker
from my understanding, this is near the San Diego area. Ive never been but the last time I looked it up it was about 2 hours from my place (city of orange)
Old 01-14-2010, 10:10 PM   #11
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alej
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
Im down to go,, what time are you guys planning to go?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:11 PM   #12
Hi
I dont know a time yet but as everyone continues posting, we'll see whats best for everyone. Ideally, I'd like to meet by 8AM-9AM so we have plenty of time to hit the whole trail
Old 01-14-2010, 10:16 PM   #13
taco06 will become famous soon enough
Name: Alej
taco06's Tacoma Gallery
what kinda terrain is it?
Old 01-14-2010, 10:20 PM   #14
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I'm in.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:21 PM   #15
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by taco06 View Post
what kinda terrain is it?
It's a pretty easy going trail. There's nothing too tough on the main trail. The bypasses are pretty rough though. I don't think anybody will be taking them...

It's going to be VERY muddy out there though. Be warned.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #16

In fact it might very well be raining that day...
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #17
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
It's a pretty easy going trail. There's nothing too tough on the main trail. The bypasses are pretty rough though. I don't think anybody will be taking them...

It's going to be VERY muddy out there though. Be warned.
that sucks. I was hoping it'd be dry. O well.
Old 01-14-2010, 10:22 PM   #18

Sat
Jan 16

Partly Cloudy
55°
32°
0%
From the South Southwest
8mph
Sun
Jan 17

Mostly Cloudy
52°
35°
10%
From the South
8mph
Mon
Jan 18

Rain
49°
32°
70%
From the South Southwest
16mph
Tue
Jan 19

Showers
50°
32°
40%
From the South Southwest
13mph
Wed
Jan 20

Partly Cloudy
49°
31°
10%
From the West Southwest
12mph
Thu
Jan 21

Showers / Wind
50°
32°
50%
From the South Southwest
20mph
Fri
Jan 22

Showers
53°
31°
60%
From the Southwest
11mph
Sat
Jan 23

Showers
54°
30°
60%
From the South Southwest
11mph
Old 01-14-2010, 10:25 PM   #19
Hi
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekabraham View Post
In fact it might very well be raining that day...
I remember the last time someone went out there when it was rainy and muddy....
Old 01-14-2010, 10:29 PM   #20

They took the bypasses though...

I've been on the main trail before in the rain on my Rugged Trails and I made it no problems...

I don't think it was nearly as muddy as it's going to be though...