Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

-Jake's San Diego Professional Detailing-

Old 02-01-2010, 08:15 AM   #42
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACKHAWK250 View Post
If I give you 3 hotpockets will u wash my truck?
thats tempting cole but..... you would have to throw in in n out
Old 02-02-2010, 08:04 AM   #44
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
i wont haha
Old 02-08-2010, 07:17 PM   #45
JAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shedJAG is one of the sharper tools in the shed
JAG's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
Cleaning of all Cracks and Crevasses
Jake whats up with cleaning peoples cracks???

If you need help with getting your truck logo'd out let me know.... I can give some advice. My dad owns a sign company. I run magnetic logos on the side of my truck if I'm in the mood to help advertise his company when I'm doing sign installs. Its cool with the magnetic signs because you can decide when you want the sign on or off. I can see if I can get you a TW member quote if you want... I can't make promises though.
Old 02-09-2010, 05:13 AM   #46
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
Those are pretty good prices. Do you go to north Pendleton? Like Basilone? Ha I'm in the O.C. and would possibly go down there. One taco, one mazda protege.
What kind of buffer do you use?
Old 02-09-2010, 10:43 AM   #47
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
Those are pretty good prices. Do you go to north Pendleton? Like Basilone? Ha I'm in the O.C. and would possibly go down there. One taco, one mazda protege.
What kind of buffer do you use?
basilone.. basilone... that sounds so familiar..... is that in Pendleton? like by the paintball park? and i just have a ryobi orbital buffer
Old 02-09-2010, 02:37 PM   #48
4th MAW
ETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shedETAV8R is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MASS 6 El Toro
ETAV8R's Tacoma Gallery
It is the main entry to the base from the north, near San Onofre.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:11 PM   #49
macgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shedmacgyver is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brad
macgyver's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
basilone.. basilone... that sounds so familiar..... is that in Pendleton? like by the paintball park? and i just have a ryobi orbital buffer
You need to get a porter cable 7424 DA polisher. I have had one for years. Its the shit! I use lake country pads on it. Leaves a way better finish than any of the other cheesy buffers I have used over the years.

http://www.properautocare.com/74uldemawico.html

I also have a Chicago Electric (harbor freight $30 WOOT!) rotary polisher I use very seldom unless I have to do some serious compounding.
Old 02-09-2010, 09:10 PM   #50
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ETAV8R View Post
It is the main entry to the base from the north, near San Onofre.
oh yeah i knwo exactly where thats at... by Christianitos right?
Old 02-09-2010, 11:38 PM   #51
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by macgyver View Post
You need to get a porter cable 7424 DA polisher. I have had one for years. Its the shit! I use lake country pads on it. Leaves a way better finish than any of the other cheesy buffers I have used over the years.

http://www.properautocare.com/74uldemawico.html

I also have a Chicago Electric (harbor freight $30 WOOT!) rotary polisher I use very seldom unless I have to do some serious compounding.
ill co-sign, porter cable is what i use to detail cars. that one u have right now is the one from homedepot right?
Old 02-10-2010, 07:29 AM   #52
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
ill co-sign, porter cable is what i use to detail cars. that one u have right now is the one from homedepot right?
yep.... i dont really like it though its not powerful at all
Old 02-10-2010, 09:32 AM   #53
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
yeah definitely get the porter cable, if u have to start washing cars at first until u can get money to buy the porter cable. its 139 and if u go to 3D detailing products they have a brush u can attach to it so u can wash carpets/floor mats. i prefer to do everything by hand though. including waxing, i use the portercable for polishing
Old 02-10-2010, 09:45 AM   #54
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
dude that thing looks way more legit than mine haha
Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 AM   #55
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
the porter cable? yeah plus it has up to 6 speeds
Old 02-10-2010, 09:47 AM   #56
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
the porter cable? yeah plus it has up to 6 speeds
i am definiley gonna look into getting that
Old 02-10-2010, 09:49 AM   #57
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
yeah like i said, u can start washing cars and doing waxes and once u get the porter cable u can move into detailing. people are gonna be wtf if they see the polisher u have now, no offense. for example, i dont use any products u see at target, walmart, kragen, autozone, just because i dont want customers to see my products and say "hey ive seen that at kragen i could probably do this myself" u know?
Old 02-10-2010, 09:55 AM   #58
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah like i said, u can start washing cars and doing waxes and once u get the porter cable u can move into detailing. people are gonna be wtf if they see the polisher u have now, no offense. for example, i dont use any products u see at target, walmart, kragen, autozone, just because i dont want customers to see my products and say "hey ive seen that at kragen i could probably do this myself" u know?
yeah dude i know what youre saying for sure

BTW where in SD are you?
Old 02-10-2010, 10:07 AM   #59
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yeah dude i know what youre saying for sure

BTW where in SD are you?
point loma, my limit is 15 miles or so. u?
Old 02-10-2010, 10:14 AM   #60
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
point loma, my limit is 15 miles or so. u?
ooohhh theres this guy hat lives by me and he has a taco that looks exactly like yours (from what i can see) im in Carlsbad