Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

-Jake's San Diego Professional Detailing-

Old 01-15-2010, 04:17 PM   #1
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
-Jake's San Diego Professional Detailing-

(dont know if this should be in detailing or socal)
North Coast Professional Mobile Detailing

I have worked under someone for a year and i feel like i am ready to start my own mobile detailing business. You will not be disappointed. I will drive up to Camp Pendleton down to South Bay.

If you or anyone you know needs a wash or detail please let me know

I currently have 3 clients but i could use much more..

**PRICES**

for FULL DETAIL:
$160.00 and up any oversize vehicles
$150.00 for Trucks/Large SUV's (I.E. Sequoia's/Expedition's)/Vans
$100.00 for Sedans/small SUV's (Honda Pilot/ Highlander)
$75.00 for small cars (I.E. Mini/Honda Fit/Smart car)

for WASH:
$40.00 for Trucks/Large SUV's (I.E. Sequoia's/Expedition's)/Vans
$30.00 for Sedans/small SUV's (Honda Pilot/ Highlander)
$20.00 for small cars (I.E. Mini/Honda Fit/Smart car)

whats included in a FULL DETAIL:
EXTERIOR: Wash, Claybar, Wax, Windows, Tire Dressing.
INTERIOR: Vacuum, Shampoo carpets, Condition leather, Wipe down of all plastics, Cleaning of all Cracks and Crevasses, Windows.

whats included in a WASH:
EXTERIOR: Wash, Windows, Tire Dressing.
INTERIOR: Vacuum, wipe down plastics and leather, Cleaning all Cracks and Crevasses, Windows.

How to reach me: Private Message me for my Cell number
email jakepbeal@gmail.com

(Please dont comment about my prices here if you would like to discuss a price please Private Message me)
Old 01-15-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
Panda Jerk
THXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHXEY is one of the sharper tools in the shed

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Bump
Old 01-15-2010, 06:35 PM   #3
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
damn man, you think we are rich. Can you detail my fenders silver and have a hot chick give me one of
these for that price.

just messin with ya Jake. good luck with the business. The prices are pretty fair and i used to do detailing a long time ago. I will pass anyone that is looking.
Old 01-15-2010, 07:27 PM   #5
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
thanks guys!
Old 01-15-2010, 07:48 PM   #6
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 01-16-2010, 08:11 PM   #7
There's a mod for that!
w8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shedw8n4mud is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Albert
w8n4mud's Tacoma Gallery
Haha. little do you know that my wife has a Highlander. Two kids live in that car day in and day out. Are you sure about the $100? Although, I'd be more concerned about the outside, the inside is not as desirable. I'll definitely consider it. I'm sure you know to start your prices got to be a little lower than most, but as your business grows so will your prices. I better take advantage of this now!
Old 01-16-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by w8n4mud View Post
Haha. little do you know that my wife has a Highlander. Two kids live in that car day in and day out. Are you sure about the $100? Although, I'd be more concerned about the outside, the inside is not as desirable. I'll definitely consider it. I'm sure you know to start your prices got to be a little lower than most, but as your business grows so will your prices. I better take advantage of this now!
haha yeah ive looked around and prices are up in the 200-250 range and let me know
Quote:
Originally Posted by fletch aka View Post
Prices sound good to me, best of luck to you. I pay $15. plus tip once a week for wifey's Camry. They guy comes to my wifes work, does 3-6 cars there every week.
thanks dude
Old 01-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #11
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason'sLawnCare View Post
So you're mobile? How mobile?

Have you thought about putting up a website? If you do make sure you search engine optimize it.

Good luck with your biz.
like i will drive to your house/office or whever you are and detail their car

its in the works

thanks!
Old 01-16-2010, 10:21 PM   #12
higherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shedhigherlux is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Blake
higherlux's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to higherlux
ill give u 10 bucks and the keys to ND'S heart if u give me a full detail
haha

bump for good biz
Old 01-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #13
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by higherlux View Post
haha

bump for good biz
hahaha thanks dude!!
Old 01-16-2010, 10:22 PM   #14
Prepared for Bambi
Jason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shedJason'sLawnCare is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Jason'sLawnCare's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda Jerk View Post
like i will drive to your house/office or whever you are and detail their car

its in the works

thanks!
No prob.

I was kidding about you driving out here to detail. It sounded better in my head.
Old 01-16-2010, 10:26 PM   #15
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha

bump for good biz

Good Luck Jake! Its a good thing to get into.. Everyone wants their vehicle(s) to be clean
Old 01-16-2010, 10:35 PM   #16
Lest We Forget
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Will you drive to AZ to do mine?
Old 01-16-2010, 10:40 PM   #17
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
haha

bump for good biz

i got the keys to his chastitiy belt if you wash my truck
Old 01-17-2010, 11:25 AM   #18
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
um... ew...

im good haha
Old 01-20-2010, 09:09 AM   #20
Panda Jerk

THXEY's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon H View Post
Can you get scratches out of the paint?
it depends. If the scratches are white and you can feel them with your fingernail, then most likley no, but if theyre just clear, then yeah i can get them out.