Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

TundraGeeks Meet Jan 30th, you're invited!!

Old 01-19-2010, 12:30 PM   #1
Life IS Good!!
NightWing is on a distinguished road

Name: Hugo
NightWing's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to NightWing Send a message via Yahoo to NightWing
TundraGeeks Meet Jan 30th, you're invited!!

Anyone interested in going. Tacomas are welcomed to come out. Here is the link:

http://tundrageeks.com/forum/califor...th-2010-a.html

Date: Saturday January 30th

Time: 10am - whenever

Where: 157 Viking Ave
Brea, Ca

I drive an xrunner, so don't think you'll be out of place cuz its a tundra meet.

Hopefully u guys can make it
Old 01-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #3
Life IS Good!!

Cool. This should be a good meet, quite a few vendors will be on site, also Huntington beach Toyota
Old 01-19-2010, 12:49 PM   #4
NoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shedNoKz is one of the sharper tools in the shed
NoKz's Tacoma Gallery
For some of you that don't know, I'm one of the owners of TG and you are all more than welcome to come by and hang out! I had a total blast at Mod Day 6.5 and would love to see some of you guys there. If you're interested in stopping by, let me know.
Old 01-19-2010, 01:14 PM   #5
Caduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shedCaduceus is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: I be a doctor
Caduceus's Tacoma Gallery
I might make my brother drive over in my parent's explorer to represent
Old 01-19-2010, 04:57 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i should be able to make.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #7
Life IS Good!!

Bump bump, who else is going?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:13 PM   #8
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I should be there as well
Old 01-20-2010, 08:27 PM   #10
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
this sounds really cool. I wish I could make it but Ill be in bear with the wifey. Keep us posted on future meets, Id definitely like to see some tundras and meet some new peeps.
Old 01-20-2010, 08:57 PM   #11
streetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to allstreetcustoms is a name known to all
streetcustoms's Tacoma Gallery
are you guys meeting their or rolling together
Old 01-20-2010, 09:23 PM   #12
Life IS Good!!

Meeting there
Old 01-23-2010, 08:26 PM   #13
Life IS Good!!

Bump. Who else is going
Old 01-25-2010, 06:17 PM   #14
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
-bump-
Old 01-25-2010, 07:47 PM   #15
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
freaking lets caravan bump
Old 01-25-2010, 07:49 PM   #16
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWing View Post
Anyone interested in going. Tacomas are welcomed to come out. Here is the link:

http://tundrageeks.com/forum/califor...th-2010-a.html

Date: Saturday January 30th

Time: 10am - whenever

Where: 157 Viking Ave
Brea, Ca

I drive an xrunner, so don't think you'll be out of place cuz its a tundra meet.

Hopefully u guys can make it
id love to...but a lil too far
Old 01-25-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireturk41 View Post
id love to...but a lil too far
start driving now and you should make it.
Old 01-25-2010, 07:52 PM   #18
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
start driving now and you should make it.
i gotta go to school to get me a edumacation! hahaha :'(
Old 01-25-2010, 07:54 PM   #19
06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed06BLUEDBLSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Colin
06BLUEDBLSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HAHAhahaha! I wish I could go to
Old 01-25-2010, 07:56 PM   #20
Quote:
edumacatioin for what. unemployment