Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

O.C. Trabuco Canyon

Old 01-20-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
wwjdweldingman has a spectacular aura aboutwwjdweldingman has a spectacular aura aboutwwjdweldingman has a spectacular aura about
wwjdweldingman's Tacoma Gallery
O.C. Trabuco Canyon

Which of you tacoma owner's have been enjoying the rain by getting your tacoma's dirty in the mud at holy jims??? lets see some pix
Old 01-21-2010, 10:15 PM   #2
FretwellRT is on a distinguished road
Marines: PFC 1st battalion 7th marines (will be there in 2 weeks)
Name: Tyler
FretwellRT's Tacoma Gallery
holy jim rules!

ahh i love that place. unfortunetly i went there a couple weeks ago when it was dry to and i did a couple of the jumps and did some dmg to my truck ha.. but i got a muddy picture from a while ago that ill put up.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:38 PM   #3
FretwellRT is on a distinguished road
Marines: PFC 1st battalion 7th marines (will be there in 2 weeks)
Name: Tyler
FretwellRT's Tacoma Gallery
this isnt as muddy as ive had it b4. but its one of the only pics i have
Attached Thumbnails
O.C. Trabuco Canyon-truck.jpg  
Old 01-21-2010, 10:46 PM   #4
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...ml#post1025777

and

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...2-13-a-11.html

I can't go there anymore.
Old 01-21-2010, 11:26 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatThePho? View Post