Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Temecula/Murrieta tacos

Old 01-27-2010, 12:56 AM   #21
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
Yep im another Murrieta Taco guy.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:41 AM   #22
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
It's off of cal oaks road, behind the Chili's, next to the movie theater
Old 01-27-2010, 01:46 AM   #24
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
It's off of cal oaks road, behind the Chili's, next to the movie theater
How long are you going to be there tomorrow?
Old 01-27-2010, 01:47 AM   #25
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ez_money08 View Post
I'm in Lake Elsinore, but from SD
Lake Elsinore is damn close. We all should start a gathering as more people in the area chime in this thread
Old 01-27-2010, 01:54 AM   #26
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Lake Elsinore is damn close. We all should start a gathering as more people in the area chime in this thread
We need to get some more people on TW from our area, i see a lot of tacos in Murrieta/Temecula, i see 3 pretty sweet tacos at my school all the time.
Old 01-27-2010, 01:57 AM   #27
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dellosa89 View Post
We need to get some more people on TW from our area, i see a lot of tacos in Murrieta/Temecula, i see 3 pretty sweet tacos at my school all the time.
im guessin MSJC?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #28
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
How long are you going to be there tomorrow?

I'm going to be there this morning before they open to do work on the video games in the arcade.
My dad and I service the video games there and at the Riverside
edit: damn iPhone changes my words
Old 01-27-2010, 07:08 PM   #29
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post
I'm going to be there this morning before they open to do work on the video games in the arcade.
My dad and I service the video games there and at the Riverside
edit: damn iPhone changes my words
sweeet. video games
Old 01-28-2010, 09:29 PM   #30
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Menifee

I live in Menifee, just on the other side of the road from Murrieta. Our shop is in Hemet, only about 30 minutes away. There aren't many good trails around here, just a lot of dirt roads! But, it only takes about an hour and a half to get to Johnson Valley!

Old 01-28-2010, 09:55 PM   #31
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
well you guys have anza borrego. love going out there with the dual sport.
Old 01-28-2010, 10:14 PM   #32
06CBR1kRR is on a distinguished road
Army: 6th Battalion, 29 Field Artillery
Name: Wayne
06CBR1kRR's Tacoma Gallery
Murrieta here. Off hancock and las brisas
Old 01-28-2010, 10:20 PM   #33
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
I live in Menifee, just on the other side of the road from Murrieta. Our shop is in Hemet, only about 30 minutes away. There aren't many good trails around here, just a lot of dirt roads! But, it only takes about an hour and a half to get to Johnson Valley!

Do you ever drive on scott road towards winchester road? truck looks familiar
Old 01-28-2010, 10:21 PM   #34
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 06CBR1kRR View Post
Murrieta here. Off hancock and las brisas
Really close.
Would you be down for a meet sometime soon?
Old 01-28-2010, 11:04 PM   #35
cjastacio is on a distinguished road
cjastacio's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...55s-build.html

Another GREAT local build! Do any of you guys have build threads? I'm used to seeing ppls build threads on their sigs.
Old 01-28-2010, 11:20 PM   #36
do w3rk!

Just added mine to my sig. forgot i even had one
Old 01-29-2010, 11:08 AM   #38
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Do you ever drive on scott road towards winchester road? truck looks familiar
Everyday I drive that way going to work since I live off Scott Rd!
Old 01-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #39
supratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of lightsupratrippy is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Rex
supratrippy's Tacoma Gallery
Im in corona area but sometimes im in temecula visiting my sister
Old 01-29-2010, 11:14 PM   #40
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im guessin MSJC?
Yep

Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Everyday I drive that way going to work since I live off Scott Rd!
I see your truck all the time.