Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Temecula/Murrieta tacos

Old 01-29-2010, 11:18 PM   #41
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
You guys get a meet set up and some SD guys will surely make it up. I am in Carlsbad so it would not be that far for me anyways. I am always headed east SD to Pine Valley and Corral Canyon, why not just go a little north. Let me know.
Old 01-31-2010, 12:09 PM   #42
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRICOMA View Post
You guys get a meet set up and some SD guys will surely make it up. I am in Carlsbad so it would not be that far for me anyways. I am always headed east SD to Pine Valley and Corral Canyon, why not just go a little north. Let me know.
I wanna have a little gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings here in Murrieta.
Anyone down for that?
Old 01-31-2010, 05:19 PM   #43
Tacomafirefighter is on a distinguished road
Name: ANDRES
Tacomafirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
i am in temec/ murrieta....
Old 01-31-2010, 06:25 PM   #44
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomafirefighter View Post
i am in temec/ murrieta....
Old 02-01-2010, 05:22 PM   #45
Tacomafirefighter is on a distinguished road
Name: ANDRES
Tacomafirefighter's Tacoma Gallery
werd... just sold my FJ TRD for the TACO.
Old 02-01-2010, 05:28 PM   #46
Love peace and Taco Grease
Dellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellosa89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brian
Dellosa89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
I wanna have a little gathering at Buffalo Wild Wings here in Murrieta.
Anyone down for that?
Yea im down.
Old 02-01-2010, 06:52 PM   #47
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomafirefighter View Post
werd... just sold my FJ TRD for the TACO.
good choice
either way its a win win situation.
Old 02-02-2010, 07:41 PM   #48
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: I was a mechanic
JCfromDEMELLO's Tacoma Gallery
Happy to let you know that you have a Demello employee and Tacoma owner right off of Cal Oaks in Murrieta Meet up sounds good to me! If you see a black Taco with a can-back and 33's on black rims, Marine stickers one side, quality off road stickers other side, drivin' around, say hi!
Old 02-02-2010, 07:45 PM   #49
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
Happy to let you know that you have a Demello employee and Tacoma owner right off of Cal Oaks in Murrieta Meet up sounds good to me! If you see a black Taco with a can-back and 33's on black rims, Marine stickers one side, quality off road stickers other side, drivin' around, say hi!
Sweeeeeet
ill definitely wave if i see you around. post a pic on here
Old 02-02-2010, 07:56 PM   #50
JCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shedJCfromDEMELLO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

http://rides.webshots.com/album/3293...rides&start=24

I don't have recent pics since I sold off my front and rear bumpers. So basically, this truck minus the bumpers. I sold everything off to try and go a different direction and have yet to build the replacements. I built her up like a tank and ended up falling in love with the deserts and running fast through the washes. So yeah, looking at lighter gear these days, just don't have the time or the money right now. Easiest way to spot me? BevMo parking lot on payday, lol.

Hope I see ya around. People honk and wave all the time. I never know I pissed 'em off or if they like my truck!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:04 PM   #51
do w3rk!

Looks good!!
love the beefy tires..

BevMo
Ill be there in about a month buying my own goodies!
Old 02-02-2010, 08:26 PM   #52

Well when I'm feelin' like going to Mecca, you can find me at Stone Brewery ....coz that's what Beer is supposed to taste like! I'm actually getting married at Stone in May and it was my woman's idea ....so yeah, I got a keeper, lol.

The 33's, I've been running them since 2005 and never regeared for them. Well, different tires, same size. Funny thing is, as my truck creeps past 10 years old and over 172K miles, it seems to get stronger and better at pushing those beefy things. I swear my horsepower has increased with age. The can-back and the rockcrusher sliders (ala, Demello ) get the most comments from people. I wouldn't trade the stability and traction of 33x12.50's for much. It's gotten me out of some serious jams before. I still get into trouble in mud and soft sand from time to time, knowing I have the 4x4 and the rear locker. I'll never go back to stock.
Old 02-02-2010, 09:37 PM   #53
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCfromDEMELLO View Post
Well when I'm feelin' like going to Mecca, you can find me at Stone Brewery ....coz that's what Beer is supposed to taste like! I'm actually getting married at Stone in May and it was my woman's idea ....so yeah, I got a keeper, lol.

The 33's, I've been running them since 2005 and never regeared for them. Well, different tires, same size. Funny thing is, as my truck creeps past 10 years old and over 172K miles, it seems to get stronger and better at pushing those beefy things. I swear my horsepower has increased with age. The can-back and the rockcrusher sliders (ala, Demello ) get the most comments from people. I wouldn't trade the stability and traction of 33x12.50's for much. It's gotten me out of some serious jams before. I still get into trouble in mud and soft sand from time to time, knowing I have the 4x4 and the rear locker. I'll never go back to stock.
Thats a toyota far ya! gets older but wiser at the same time haha..
I'm guessing you are pretty good with installs?

Anyone interested in buffalo wild wings tomorrow (wednesday)?
Old 02-03-2010, 08:52 AM   #54

Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post
Thats a toyota far ya! gets older but wiser at the same time haha..
I'm guessing you are pretty good with installs?

Anyone interested in buffalo wild wings tomorrow (wednesday)?

Installs, it depends. Anyone's who's come by and had an install knows that I am usually the guy in the corner with my head under a hood welding, or I'm walking around grabbing stuff and putting it together. I have installed a few sliders and suspensions but normally, the other guys get stuff set up for me and I come in and weld it or I assist if we're short on help that day. If you need help with something, let me know.

As for Wednesday (today, sorry, had to go to bed sometime) I'm broke till Friday
Old 02-06-2010, 08:54 AM   #56
951TRD has a spectacular aura about951TRD has a spectacular aura about

Name: Mike
951TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Corona here!
Old 02-14-2010, 10:04 AM   #58
Vectorit is on a distinguished road
Vectorit's Tacoma Gallery
New to the board.

I'm in Murrieta.
Old 06-19-2012, 04:27 AM   #59
legion is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Net
legion's Tacoma Gallery
Hows it goin folks, I'm from Temecula also. There is another thread with some guys that meet up at Sonics in Murrieta Monday nights. I haven't been there yet because I can't make those meets. Do you all meet up periodically?
Old 06-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #60
dpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to beholddpalmer619 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Derek
dpalmer619's Tacoma Gallery
Id be down to mob up from san diego just to come kick it and get food