Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Temecula/Murrieta tacos

Old 01-24-2010, 12:35 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
Temecula/Murrieta tacos

Hey guys, I just want to see how many tacos we got in the Temecula / Murrieta area (or anywhere near). I always see a lot of people on this forum from SD but we arent too far from SD. Post up!
Old 01-24-2010, 05:35 PM   #3
cjastacio is on a distinguished road
cjastacio's Tacoma Gallery
claremont here!
Old 01-26-2010, 11:33 PM   #4
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjastacio View Post
claremont here!
how far is that from here?

bumppp
Old 01-26-2010, 11:49 PM   #6
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
40 minutes.

Im 30 minutes away.
yee more people around here.
im guessing corona?
Old 01-26-2010, 11:51 PM   #7
Yep, I'm only 5 mins south of La Jolla. I just got my Taco last month and have been trolling here for ideas of what to do. Primary objective at the moment is an alarm.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:54 PM   #9
do w3rk!

Quote:
Fontana. Yikes im actually like 40 minutes away too. My cousin used to live off Clinton Kieth between 215 and 15.
oh snaps i know exactly where thats at.

i know theres like 3 people with tacos on this forum so far.
theres gotta be more hiding.
Old 01-26-2010, 11:55 PM   #10
do w3rk!

Quote:
Yep, I'm only 5 mins south of La Jolla. I just got my Taco last month and have been trolling here for ideas of what to do. Primary objective at the moment is an alarm.
Well you are definitely on the right forum for ideas. & you are living in the right area because there are plenty of taco owners in the sd area.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:01 AM   #12
This is one of my fave local builds. I have a silver '10 DC Sport too, so I may be a bit partial
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...uds-build.html
Old 01-27-2010, 12:02 AM   #13
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Riverside/Perris here
Old 01-27-2010, 12:07 AM   #14
do w3rk!

Quote:
There are a lot in the inland empire such as fontana, rancho cucamonga, san bernardino, montclair and what not. A lot of these members dont post a lot though. Some do though.
yeah ive seen some on the forum. most are from riverside area

Quote:
This is one of my fave local builds. I have a silver '10 DC Sport too, so I may be a bit partial
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...uds-build.html
sick truck for sure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
Riverside/Perris here
Perris is like 20 minutes away!
Old 01-27-2010, 12:12 AM   #15
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deadbolt View Post

Perris is like 20 minutes away!
i live off of nuevo road. next to perris high school
do you know any spots out there to go off roading/ dirt bike rideing?
i just moved out there like 3 months ago
Old 01-27-2010, 12:16 AM   #16
do w3rk!

Quote:
i dont really know of much out here. there is this place called palomar divide road that me and two other guys on this forum went to once but it was closed that day.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:23 AM   #17
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

You live where I lived about 9 years ago when I was just a youngin'

I live in Mira Loma, but I'm in temecula and murrieta all the time.

I'll be at the big cheese pizza in murrieta tommorow to do some work, anyone been there?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:25 AM   #18
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post

I'll be at the big cheese pizza in murrieta tommorow to do some work, anyone been there?
Hmm. never heard of that place. I'm still a bit new here too. Havent really explored this area much. Is that on Murrieta Hot springs?
Old 01-27-2010, 12:27 AM   #19
Who Inspires You?

Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaoskrewPB View Post

hah nice its pretty chill out here! and i like how everything is like down the street lol dont have to drive as far.