Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Whos in Santa Barbara?

Old 01-26-2010, 07:14 PM   #21
valleyheat is on a distinguished road
valleyheat's Tacoma Gallery
UCSB GAUCHOS!!! Moved back to the valley but still working in Oxnard. Id be down for a meet in the Eight O Fizzles
Old 01-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #22
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
im in santa barbara!
Old 01-26-2010, 08:40 PM   #23
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
ive ben seing lots of tacos there,some with all pro numpers and armor
Old 01-27-2010, 12:28 AM   #24
Hambone805 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
Hambone805's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
Im looking at moving to ventura area from the east coast... how you guys like it over there?

one thing i was wandering is are there many bars, pubs etc in the area? im sure there are but you never know
ventura is a pretty awesome town, just a short drive north of LA and south of SB. right on the beach but an hour away from the mountains. its got a main street with a bunch of bars and places to eat. come out and we'll show you the bar scene and let you buy us a beer .

on the other hand an 805 meet in greet would be cool.
Old 01-27-2010, 12:31 AM   #25
CSULB socal
dunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the sheddunkhi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Craig Sirois
dunkhi's Tacoma Gallery
i was just at ucsb last weekend.. for 3 days. DAMMIT
Old 01-27-2010, 12:51 AM   #26

Freebirds!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 AM   #27
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone805 View Post
Freebirds!!!!!!!!!
dude, you know i'm down

we still hiking cheifs peak on sunday?
Old 01-27-2010, 08:38 AM   #28
Jedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 0621 Field Radio Operator, Cpl
Name: Josh
Jedi7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
dude, you know i'm down

Nice, used to hike that quite a bit back in my high school days. Do you guys also backpack at all, looking at going to the sespe hot springs in a couple months, making a weekend out of it. Ojai is the shit, perfect town, 20 min from the beach, and right in the mountains. And one more thing, they've got Rubens burritos, I grew up on that, damn good.
Old 01-27-2010, 08:44 AM   #29
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedi7Taco View Post
Nice, used to hike that quite a bit back in my high school days. Do you guys also backpack at all, looking at going to the sespe hot springs in a couple months, making a weekend out of it. Ojai is the shit, perfect town, 20 min from the beach, and right in the mountains. And one more thing, they've got Rubens burritos, I grew up on that, damn good.
RUBENS!!!!! we got there all the time man, esp after hiking. we'll be hitting that up on sunday. it's delicious. we do alot of hiking and would totally be down for a back packing trip once it warms up. my buddy aaron (hambone805) and myself and some of our friends are gonna be hiking mt whitney this summer
Old 01-27-2010, 08:45 AM   #30

hey Jedi, did you got to nordhoff? what year you graduate?
Old 01-27-2010, 09:02 AM   #31
Jedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
hey Jedi, did you got to nordhoff? what year you graduate?
Yea boy, graduated '98, did you used to play baseball, minor league and shit, I knew a Matt Nelson, my name is Josh Franey.

Crazy, I wanted to hike Whitney this summer, tallest peak in the lower 48, see it every time I go to Mammoth
Old 01-27-2010, 09:13 AM   #32
J-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the rough

J-Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Freebirds!!!!!!!!!

freebirds!!!! the only place to stumble to after a trippy night at the snow house.

Soo whos down for an 805 meet? Itd be cool to fill a parkinglot with tacos instead of the usual 5.slows. Too many socal ponies.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:16 AM   #33

I'm down, I see sweet tacos around Ventura county all the time
Old 01-27-2010, 09:44 AM   #34
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I moved to the valley, but still work in NP. I'd be down for a meet.
Old 01-27-2010, 09:55 AM   #35

Quote:
dude, you know i'm down

im not sure about sunday, apparently i have family coming into town so FML. i dunno what the deal is. i also heard its suppose to rain saturday into sunday.

Quote:
Yea boy, graduated '98, did you used to play baseball, minor league and shit, I knew a Matt Nelson, my name is Josh Franey.

Crazy, I wanted to hike Whitney this summer, tallest peak in the lower 48, see it every time I go to Mammoth
thats cool, we graduated from nordhoff in 03. ya i see whitney every time I go to mammoth and since i got into hiking it was just one of those things i had to do. we tried to go last year but its a lottery process to get onto the mountain and we didnt get picked but hopefully this year will be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
freebirds!!!! the only place to stumble to after a trippy night at the snow house.
freebirds is the bomb especially after a night of drinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Bird View Post
Soo whos down for an 805 meet? Itd be cool to fill a parkinglot with tacos instead of the usual 5.slows. Too many socal ponies.
im sure people would be down for a 805 meet. i always see a bunch of tacos but never know if they were on any forums.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:02 AM   #36
cruda is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Chuck
cruda's Tacoma Gallery
Lompoc
Old 01-27-2010, 10:07 AM   #37

Quote:

I'm Matt Nelson!!! but i dont think we know eachother, i didn't play baseball, just soccer and football. i graduated in '03. yeah, cant wait to get to the top of whitney. tallest peak in lower 48, pshhh it's gonna be a piece of cake..........not
Old 01-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #38

Quote:
im not sure about sunday, apparently i have family coming into town so FML. i dunno what the deal is. i also heard its suppose to rain saturday into sunday.

lame and more lame. could you do saturday, assuming it's not raining
Old 01-27-2010, 10:17 AM   #39
mclapperton is on a distinguished road

Name: Matt
mclapperton's Tacoma Gallery
I graduated from Nordhoff, class of '91. Born and raised in Ojai. Mountain biking heaven. I used to love riding Gridley trail to the lookout tower and back down. 2 hours up, 1/2 hour down. Love it!
Old 01-27-2010, 10:32 AM   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by mclapperton View Post
I graduated from Nordhoff, class of '91. Born and raised in Ojai. Mountain biking heaven. I used to love riding Gridley trail to the lookout tower and back down. 2 hours up, 1/2 hour down. Love it!
yeah, ojai's great for anything outdoors. it's fun to be up on sisar road and the tower. my buddy and i went to another tower at the top of thorne point back in lockwood valley that still has the structure on it. pretty cool. you still local or you move away?