Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Whos in Santa Barbara?

Old 01-25-2010, 04:55 PM   #1
J-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the rough

J-Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Whos in Santa Barbara?

Ive been seeing more and more tacos around. I was wondering where my fellow sb tw members are?
Old 01-25-2010, 11:04 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i think you are the only one.
Old 01-25-2010, 11:26 PM   #3
Hambone805 is on a distinguished road

Name: Aaron
Hambone805's Tacoma Gallery
im just south of sb, in the ojai/ventura area!
Old 01-25-2010, 11:29 PM   #4
Mandrew22 is on a distinguished road
Name: Manuel
Mandrew22's Tacoma Gallery
im just north in lompoc
Old 01-26-2010, 07:12 AM   #5
06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed06ToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

06ToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
San Luis Obispo here, there are a few around the slo area...
Old 01-26-2010, 07:30 AM   #6
Jedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of lightJedi7Taco is a glorious beacon of light

Marines: 0621 Field Radio Operator, Cpl
Name: Josh
Jedi7Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Grew up in Ojai, live in Ventura now, I love Ventura and Santa Barbara counties.
Old 01-26-2010, 07:45 AM   #7
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
Im looking at moving to ventura area from the east coast... how you guys like it over there?

one thing i was wandering is are there many bars, pubs etc in the area? im sure there are but you never know
Old 01-26-2010, 10:29 AM   #8
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hambone805 View Post
im just south of sb, in the ojai/ventura area!
me too

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post
Im looking at moving to ventura area from the east coast... how you guys like it over there?

one thing i was wandering is are there many bars, pubs etc in the area? im sure there are but you never know
ventura is nice i've lived in the area most my life and i love it. yes, there are bars, you can get drunk. main st. in ventura is cool, plenty of bars and an in-n-out burger isn't too far for your drunken hungers

if your an outdoors person it's a great, great place to live. the beach is right there and 20 min inland to ojai (small town) there are the mountains with tons of hiking and mt biking. in the summer temps get into the 100's in the ojai valley

ojai

Old 01-26-2010, 11:43 AM   #9
Stock Taco For Now
311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed311offroad is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
311offroad's Tacoma Gallery
wow looks awesome out there. can't wait till next summer.
Old 01-26-2010, 01:40 PM   #10
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Don't live IN SB but I do take a lot of trips up there for the surf and parties

I live in Ventura County Too.

We should get a MOD Day going...?
Old 01-26-2010, 04:13 PM   #12
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZoggs View Post
anybody around here good enough to install a LT kit? if so i might be down for that so i dont have to pay hundreds of bucks to get it done. i'll buy beer...

we should also get a meet together and hit up gorman or something, there's even some trails in SB, but i think they really really easy
Old 01-26-2010, 04:15 PM   #13
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
MyToyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to MyToyTaco
I get drunk if Santa Barbara, if that matters. And I go shooting on the other side of the 33 by the half-way station. Won't be for a while tho, I think some of the 33 on the mountain is closed because of mud slides...??
Old 01-26-2010, 04:16 PM   #14
╒╪╕
MyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMyToyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoruptTaco View Post

yes
Old 01-26-2010, 04:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyToyTaco View Post
I get drunk if Santa Barbara, if that matters. And I go shooting on the other side of the 33 by the half-way station. Won't be for a while tho, I think some of the 33 on the mountain is closed because of mud slides...??
getting drunk is SB is expensive, last time i was bar hoping there (years ago) they charged covers at almost all the bars. i refuse to pay covers. and yeah, the 33 is closed going back to rose valley and lockwood. my buddy and i were gonna go last weekend but couldn't
Old 01-26-2010, 04:22 PM   #16
╒╪╕

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson18matt View Post
getting drunk is SB is expensive, last time i was bar hoping there (years ago) they charged covers at almost all the bars. i refuse to pay covers. and yeah, the 33 is closed going back to rose valley and lockwood. my buddy and i were gonna go last weekend but couldn't
Figures. Can't shoot during fire season; then we get some rain, and we can't get back there to shoot..lol.
Old 01-26-2010, 04:24 PM   #17
bigsur is on a distinguished road
Name: Stephen
bigsur's Tacoma Gallery
Big Sur! I just pass through Santa Barbara on occasion, but I try to avoid it because of the traffic!
Old 01-26-2010, 04:30 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigsur View Post
Big Sur! I just pass through Santa Barbara on occasion, but I try to avoid it because of the traffic!
yeah, with the construction traffiic is really bad
Old 01-26-2010, 05:34 PM   #19
J-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the roughJ-Bird is a jewel in the rough

J-Bird's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZoggs View Post
Don't live IN SB but I do take a lot of trips up there for the surf and parties

I live in Ventura County Too.

yea a mod day would be dope. or even a big 805 meet somewhere.
Old 01-26-2010, 05:44 PM   #20
REVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant futureREVHARD25 has a brilliant future

REVHARD25's Tacoma Gallery
where you live at j bird ...i live by santa barbara city college