Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

big bear 1/28/10

Old 01-27-2010, 08:27 PM   #1
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Collin
STR8_BEAST's Tacoma Gallery
big bear 1/28/10

BIG BEAR TOMORROW WHO'S DOWN? im going with a truckfull of my friends. cant wait to snowboard in these conditions
Old 01-27-2010, 08:54 PM   #2
MASTER CHIEF
STR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shedSTR8_BEAST is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bump
Old 01-28-2010, 04:45 PM   #4
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
I was there yesterday, definitely lots of snow up there and lots of fun. dont forget ur chains!
Old 01-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
MASTER CHIEF

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruler View Post
I woulda been interested if you were down to go on the weekend, been wanting to hit up the pioneertown trail
i would be too, but today i faceplanted on a box ad screwed up my teeth, so its a no go for now...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacoskim View Post
I was there yesterday, definitely lots of snow up there and lots of fun. dont forget ur chains!
yeah the snow is amazing right now, especially for bear, and i got chains but who needs em when u got a taco? jk, ive used em a couple times this year but we didnt need to put em on today
Old 01-29-2010, 03:23 PM   #8
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
I doubt you really need chains, I just hit up Mt High last Saturday after the big storm and Lone Pine rd up to Wrightwood was totally covered in snow and I made it with just 4x4 (no chains) needed.

Just dont end up getting stuck during a big storm or you may end up like this guy, this is what happens when you drive a 2wd Chevy in the snow .. LoL

They have been plowing the roads so you should be ok, but If your prerunner you may want carry chains to just have them handy
Old 01-29-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
MASTER CHIEF

now you dont need chains at bear mt. anymore, but the roads are still crappy and have patches of ice here and there(sometimes feels like your offroading) just be careful driving on it