Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

SoCal Meetup @ Santee Lakes

Old 02-03-2010, 05:11 PM   #1
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Bn 7th Marine Kilo Co. Weapons PLT - Infantry Mortarman
Name: m0nk
Re8elmonk0341's Tacoma Gallery
SoCal Meetup @ Santee Lakes

WHO: So.Cal. TacomaWorld Members

WHAT: Meet, Greet, Eat (potluck/BBQ) , Fishing

WHEN: Saturday February 27th @ 1000-1700

WHERE: Santee Lakes http://www.santeelakes.com/

WHY: Get together drink beer, eat some chow, kill some fish, and shoot the shit and discuss up coming off road adventures

This ia for all So.Cal. TacomaWorld Members...New, old, and the VERY old to get together for a relaxing day at the lake. I will reserve a spot of us around Lake #4. This will be a potluck so bring what y'all can (beer ) FYI for all the fisherman/women out there...they will be stocking lake 3 and 4 with 1000lbs of Trout the 26th.
--> CHECK THIS OUT<--

Dear Tacomians,
W8N4MUD (Albert) is starting a side business that will hopefully do well with your help. He's selling “Bed Rail Bars/Light Bars” in a group buy but has offered us the opportunity to purchase one at this meet before they go on sale. This bolt on application fits any 2nd generation Tacoma with the standard track system. He'd like to know if there's any interest so that he could bring some to the meet on Saturday. Please PM him and let him know. He's hoping in return that you would provide positive feedback on the Group Buy Thread as a customer who already has the product. Selling Price has been set for $60 which includes shipping. Price for those purchasing one at the meet will be $50. Use this link for images.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ype-model.html
Thank you.

Lets Start a list of who's going and what y'all can chip in

01. Re8elmonk (Rick) Coors light, Carne, Grill, coolers and ice
02. bajamoon (ASSHOLE) Potatoe salads or pasta salads
03. ryanjboutin (Ryan) beers, hot dogs are on sale right now, so I'll bring hot dogs
04. Marioso burger patties
05. TRICOMA (Tri) Charcoal, plates, napkins, and plastic utensils
06. RecklessTaco (Matt) - Grill Master pollo asada, rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, and fresh chips
07. derekabraham (Derek)
08. gjbonner (Guy) buns
09. vitang
10. evotaco07 (Shon) beer and macaroni salad and chips
11. Evil Monkey (Robert) beer and appetizers
12. godofspeed (Steve)
13.Silver06 (Vadim) sausages, beer, some vegetables
14.Lilmanny (Manny) beer and some carne asada
15. Socalman22 (Steve) ice and Soda
16.w8n4mud (Albert) chips and salsa and maybe some trail mix
17.Edrin55 (Ron) pizzas
18.4WD (Doug) Charcoal big bag!!!
19.lembowski (Matt)
20.tmat (treavor) whatever
21. raskal311 freshly made eggrolls
22.imsikotic (Randy) (Maybe)
23. TRD4x4858 (Tony)
24.k20me (Joseph)
25.kami (Afshin)
some kind of meat, beer, and ice or char
26.magikbean562 (Greg ) chips cookies, ill try to have her make us some brownies
Old 02-03-2010, 05:24 PM   #2
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
i will be there huckleberry
Old 02-03-2010, 05:50 PM   #3
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: ET2(SS) veteran.
Name: Ryan J. Boutin
ryanjboutin's Tacoma Gallery
1. Re8elmonk (Rick)[/B]
2. bajamoon (ASSHOLE)
3. ryanjboutin (Ryan) beers, hot dogs are on sale right now, so I'll bring hot dogs.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:01 PM   #4
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
That sounds like a BLAST...Boooo. I work on Sats & that sucks. Wish you guys some FUN.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:28 PM   #5
SoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalR is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rand
SoCalR's Tacoma Gallery
I'm a maybe. I might be out of town that week/weekend, (annual road trip) but, I'll know for sure the beginning of that week.
Old 02-03-2010, 06:39 PM   #6
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
oh come on, u didnt put me on the list!
Old 02-03-2010, 06:40 PM   #7
El Pitufo
Marioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shedMarioso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
ill bring burgers! just meat no buns, ima jew
Old 02-03-2010, 06:43 PM   #8
Mob parking lots.
ryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shedryanjboutin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
ill bring burgers! just meat no buns, ima jew
Flying Dutchman style huh?
Old 02-03-2010, 06:45 PM   #9
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
1. Re8elmonk (Rick)[/b]
2. bajamoon (ASSHOLE)
3. ryanjboutin (Ryan) beers, hot dogs are on sale right now, so I'll bring hot dogs.
4. TRICOMA (Tri)

I'm there
Old 02-03-2010, 06:49 PM   #10
El Pitufo

Marioso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanjboutin View Post
Flying Dutchman style huh?
itll be an "i wish" burger
Old 02-03-2010, 07:00 PM   #11
"Kill BABIES"
Re8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRe8elmonk0341 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marioso View Post
oh come on, u didnt put me on the list!

hahahah There you happy now...you Jew lol

Yo Tri FYI bro Dogs are not allowed in the park dude
Old 02-03-2010, 07:27 PM   #12
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Well dam Rick, Looks like you forgot to put me on that list. Oh well, I must not be important.

Well, you can add me if you want, and I think i will bring some pollo asada, rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, and fresh chips
Old 02-03-2010, 07:34 PM   #13
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post
Well dam Rick, Looks like you forgot to put me on that list. Oh well, I must not be important.

Well, you can add me if you want, and I think i will bring some pollo asada, rice, beans, guacamole, salsa, and fresh chips
he didn't forget you, we put the oldest last and f**k you are old.
Old 02-03-2010, 07:49 PM   #14
"Kill BABIES"

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecklessTaco View Post

I didn't forget you bro I just wanted people to respond in here lol
Old 02-03-2010, 08:01 PM   #15
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
I should be there.
Old 02-03-2010, 08:02 PM   #16
derekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to beholdderekAV is a splendid one to behold

Name: derek
derekAV's Tacoma Gallery
damn..2 hour drive!
Old 02-03-2010, 08:07 PM   #17
Ainokea
RecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRecklessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
RecklessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bajamoon View Post
he didn't forget you, we put the oldest last and f**k you are old.
Well dam, i was gonna jump back in and give you shit Bro. But dam you are not to far behind me there. a couple more years and they will call you old Guy. especially with the age of some of these Kids driving these trucks
Old 02-03-2010, 08:09 PM   #18
Mob parking lots.

This should be an interesting day lol
Old 02-03-2010, 08:22 PM   #19
gjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shedgjbonner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: LAR (Master Gunner/Instructor)
Name: Guy
gjbonner's Tacoma Gallery
Been here in 29 palms for 4 years and been here at camp pendleton for 3 years and never knew that lake was there... sounds awesome, Im in...

Who's bringing a grill?? I can stop by costco and bring 2 packages of thier preformed hamburger patties (unless different is preferred). I can't remeber how many patties that is but its a bit... have to see what the count ends up. put me down for burgers and buns but how much depends on how many show up.

We are in a recession you know!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2010, 09:06 PM   #20
Tacoma with the TRI package
TRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shedTRICOMA is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tri
TRICOMA's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TRICOMA Send a message via MSN to TRICOMA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Re8elmonk0341 View Post
hahahah There you happy now...you Jew lol

Yo Tri FYI bro Dogs are not allowed in the park dude
Cool...thanks for the heads up