Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Where in Socal Can I Get (1) Cheap 285/70/17 MT? Used or New

Old 02-11-2010, 11:44 PM   #1
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: RAD
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Socal Can I Get (1) Cheap 285/70/17 MT? Used or New

So I'd love to get a Excellent or New 285/70/17 Mud Tire for my Spare. I've been looking on Ebay & Craigslist and its just been a long search.

Does anyone know where in Socal (818) Area to get a Good Mud Tire?

Thanks in Advance.
Old 02-12-2010, 11:06 AM   #2
Banned
ruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shedruler is one of the sharper tools in the shed
ruler's Tacoma Gallery
I found some site online http://www.onlinetires.com/ they have pretty cheap prices, never bought anything from this site but I was interested in buying some Toyo Open Country MT's from here cause they have the cheapest price I have seen on this particular tire, and they are located in Cerritos which is not too far (they also offer pickup if you are local) so check out the site and see if they have a good price on the tire you are looking for.

But most likely if you keep searching around you will find someone selling just one tire and get a better deal, someone also told me to call pick a parts or wrecking yards and ask if they have any 4x4 Tacomas there that are lifted with mud tires, chances are theres still one good tire left
Old 02-12-2010, 11:15 AM   #3
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Thanks for the heads up..I'll check into some Wrecking Yards. . .
Old 02-12-2010, 11:20 PM   #4
RAD@RECHELON/AESTHETICS

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
MT Tire

Thanks again buddy. I got an AWESOME Killer Deal @ Anthony's Tire.

Jesse was cool as hell and hooked it up man!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:21 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
wtf is anthonys tire?
Old 02-23-2010, 11:57 PM   #6
eskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud ofeskamo23 has much to be proud of

eskamo23's Tacoma Gallery
if ya still need one u can try callin this dude donald that i know has a tire shop in temple city. best prices around 626-698-1182. ive bought several sets of tires from him, if u call tell him erik with the white tacoma refered u he'll hook it up....
Old 02-24-2010, 07:52 PM   #7
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysfunctnlretard View Post
wtf is anthonys tire?
x2, Ray you find all the shady deals.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:38 PM   #8
Riderx805 is on a distinguished road

Riderx805's Tacoma Gallery
I dont know if its too late but I have a friend that always hooks it up with tires in Thousand Oaks.
Old 03-15-2010, 01:06 PM   #9
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
On used or new, I am looking for two 315/70/17's
Old 03-15-2010, 01:09 PM   #10
Riderx805 is on a distinguished road

Riderx805's Tacoma Gallery
My guy works at discount tires america's tires. All new tires. He got me a pretty good deal on my 265/75r16.
Old 03-15-2010, 02:59 PM   #12
For used or new, I just need two used spares