Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

XRU Invites TW to "MOD DAY" Sunday 2/28 <Downey>

Old 02-24-2010, 10:39 AM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
XRU Invites TW to "MOD DAY" Sunday 2/28 <Downey>

Nightwing of XRU wanted me to post this for you Socal Guys interested. Its going to be a pretty big turn out with some Tundra guys going.

Here is a chance to get some mods done before our Official Mod Day 7

Click Link Below

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...930#post576930

Here's the plan:

Modding will be held

Date: Sunday February 28

Time: 10-3

Downey CA 90242

Then we will be cruising down to the Hooters in Anaheim.

Around 3ish/4ish.

Address: 2438 East Katella Avenue Anaheim, CA 92806-590

( ( TW Invite After 5pm ) )
HBTacoma & I will be attending to knock some Mods out. Afterwards, we will be skipping the Hooters to go back to Huntington Beach to install Leather. We will be doing some Mods afterwards and Drinking. Then perhaps some Bars in HB.

Old 02-24-2010, 10:47 AM   #2
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma

lets get more lifted tacos out there.

mmmmmmm.....leatherrrr
Old 02-24-2010, 10:49 AM   #3
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Man!!!! I hate you guys!!! I would be there in a sec if I still lived in Cali!!! Oh well, have a blast!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 10:50 AM   #4
1st gen > 2nd gen
Rucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shedRucas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
Rucas's Tacoma Gallery
sounds fun...but im soo far away.
Old 02-24-2010, 10:55 AM   #5
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Man!!!! I hate you guys!!! I would be there in a sec if I still lived in Cali!!! Oh well, have a blast!!!
You're Always Invited & Welcome
Old 02-24-2010, 11:16 AM   #6
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamrayzian View Post
You're Always Invited & Welcome
Yeah I know brotha!! Thanks!!!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:54 AM   #7
Life IS Good!!
NightWing is on a distinguished road

Name: Hugo
NightWing's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to NightWing Send a message via Yahoo to NightWing
Yea Everyone is Welcomed to come. its going to be in an industrial area with a decent size parking lot. hope to see you guys there.
Old 02-24-2010, 11:01 PM   #8
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
i might stop by since im going to the beach on sunday
ohh yeaaahh..
Old 02-24-2010, 11:04 PM   #9
"Living life in the FAST lane..."
05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed05PreRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

05PreRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 05PreRunner
I'll be there!
Old 02-24-2010, 11:41 PM   #10
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
I'll go if I can change my rear leaf pack. Got your all pros yet?
Old 02-25-2010, 08:43 AM   #12
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
Did you order the seat covers yet? Just reminding you.

Don't know how but I completely forgot. Thanks for the reminder, I'd probably piss myself I would have been so angry
Old 02-25-2010, 08:59 AM   #14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
No problem. I need to remind the others too.
Ok I talked to David @ wet okole, order placed thanks again
Old 02-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #15
SoCal Tacomas
HBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oscar
HBtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to HBtacoma
bump...

wheres andre?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
i might stop by since im going to the beach on sunday
ohh yeaaahh..
go favian, text me
Old 02-25-2010, 04:36 PM   #16

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ Andre & Noe said they're going. I invited another new TW ( Zach)
Old 02-25-2010, 06:50 PM   #18

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^ How do you NOT come out TY! You live 3 minutes away! Check out my LEATHA
Old 02-25-2010, 07:00 PM   #19
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
Originally Posted by HBtacoma View Post
bump...

wheres andre?

go favian, text me
for sure its a littel bit of a drive but ill most likely go!
When you guys are going to install Leather. is it the arm rest?
i could sure use some help on mine!
Old 02-25-2010, 07:04 PM   #20
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Might be able to go to this, Depends if I can get my 2nd shift off..