Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

Mt.High 2-27-10

Old 02-26-2010, 07:24 PM   #1
Ainokea
MrZoggs will become famous soon enough

Name: Zach
MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Mt.High 2-27-10

Thinking about going up to Mt. High Tomorrow (Saturday 2,27, 2010)

Anyone else gona be heading up that way and want to car-a-van/carpool?

Looking to leave around 10-11 Am and plan on staying most of the day..

Everyone's welcome to join in. Gotta get that fresh powder

Old 02-26-2010, 07:25 PM   #2
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
I would if I wasnt ass injured. Im heading up to Mt HIgh tuesday and Bear wednesday. have fun!
Old 02-26-2010, 07:37 PM   #3
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Bummer dude..

Sick! Wish I could take two days off to raid the mountains!!!

Old 02-26-2010, 08:10 PM   #4
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
Tuesdays and Wednesdays are my usual days off which is sweet cuz the slopes are e m p t y. Love it. Do you go up to Mt HIgh alot?
Old 02-26-2010, 08:30 PM   #5
Ainokea

MrZoggs's Tacoma Gallery
Saweet, That's envious right there man...

Yeah, well I try to at least.. I've only gotten to go up the hill a handful of times this season but I'm gona try to make a few more runs before it all melts away..

I'm a super last minute kinda guy so if your ever looking to get a group going up there hit me up for sure!

Ive been to Mt.High 3 times and love it. The playground is where I spend most of my Day