Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

(OFFICIAL) Socal MOD DAY "7" MEET/GREET/MODS/BEER/BBQ/BASKETBALL/FOOTBALL 3/27

Old 03-05-2010, 12:51 PM   #1
R.A.M.F (R@D A$$ MUTHA FU$KA)
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sir_Rad
RAD's Tacoma Gallery
(OFFICIAL) Socal MOD DAY "7" MEET/GREET/MODS/BEER/BBQ/BASKETBALL/FOOTBALL 3/27

Mod Day 7is creeping up on Saturday 3/27/2010 and its time for the Official Thread!

==> LETS MAKE THIS MOD DAY More EPIC than 6.5 <==
Lets Make Every Other REGION Jealous ! ! !

Making a Official Roster on who is coming,
who is bring what, & who is doing what.

Whats New?
We will Feature A Who is "SELLING" what.
Got something for Sale? List it

Yorba Linda, CA

Time

10am - 9pm

Whats @ MOD DAY 7 You Dare Ask?

BBQ
BEER
Basketball
Football
Poker
Food
Modding
==> BEER PONG <= =

&
Meet & Greet

Everyone is Welcome.
Nice way to see the Old & New Faces.

NEVER BEEN?
Click the link below to see the EPIC Mod Day 6.5

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sou...xfootball.html

** PLEASE BRING SOMETHING TO CONTRIBUTE AS WE CAN KEEP PEOPLE FULL & DRUNK **

* * * LETS NOT CLUTTER THIS OFFICIAL PAGE AS ITS A ROSTER * * *

Got Questions or You just wanna BS in the Thread. Use the other Socal Mod Day 7 Thread. Trying to keep this one clean & easy to view

Please Follow The List (COPY & PASTE) To Add Yourself
Please Don't QUOTE the whole dam thing!

* * THE LIST AS OF 3/11/2010 * *

Its a Given ITS_TACO_TIME (CHRIS) will be there !

1. IAMRAYZIAN - BEER,CHIPS,&WATER / DOING DIFFERENTIAL MOD

2. sandman427- burger patties, burgers, hookah/ install my satoshi and trim my rear fender with dremel

3. K20me: Joseph: Installing (with guidance) All-Pro Leaf pack. I'll bring burgers, buns, and red stripe beer!

4. Retard: Bringing non alcoholic beverages and something to snack on. I will also be taking peoples lives, one by one, via my floor Jack.

5. bajamoon : diff breather mod sounds good. raffle off a jack and maybe some money.

6. one and only jdkeller : dessert. Dif breather. Fixing cb antenna. Pointing fingers. Making sure Manny is working safe.
I will be posting up my grill for sale. Off a 2008 DC. Chrome with Grillcraft and Tacoma tailgate emblem. $140. If nobody wants it local I will post it officially on the forums.

7. whatthepho?

8. greg - more jack in the box?

9. ThroughItAllDude: I will
NOT be making everyone stay late and shine their headlights at me so i can finish the install of suspension on my truck. I will be helping out if anyone needs it and i will be supplying the basketball again and prob some food of some sort.

10. Jake ~ its a long shot but i will flake and try not to get gerard and derek to go. ill bring........ frisbee? i would love to have fog light mod done

11. eskamo23- Maybe, ill let ya when the day gets closer....[/i]

12.MARIOSO - BHLM IS SOMEONE IS AVAILABLE TO HELP AND IF WE HAVE TIME, ID LIKE TO KNOW A HEAD OF TIME. ILL BRING WHATEVER U GUYS NEED. I SEE ALOT OF THINGS R COVERED SO LET ME KNOW WHATS MISSING

13. HBtacoma - I can bring chips drinks and beer, ALSO i have a Beer Pong table ill bring

14. Snwbdr- I can bring hot dogs & buns....also got a scanguage I never got around to using I can raffle off I suppose....ummm as for mods??? maybe either short shifter or slotted rotors....dunno

15. SoCalPrerunner - Maybe. I haven't been to one of these yet so I'll try to be there. I'll bring some beer because if I do show up I plan on drinking Does anyone need me to bring a jack or some jack stands? I have 2 heavy duty stands that can support my lifted (6-8") truck off the ground.

16. STR8_BEAST - Probably. as long as i dont get called in for work or something along those lines. ill prolly just be doing a C/B and maybe diff breather or something. i can bring water or food or something. we will see when it gets closer

Old 03-05-2010, 06:27 PM   #4
k20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shedk20me is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Joseph
k20me's Tacoma Gallery
2. sandman427- burger patties, burgers, hookah/ install my satoshi and trim my rear fender with dremel
3. K20me: Joseph: Installing (with guidance) All-Pro Leaf pack. I'll bring burgers, buns, and red stripe beer!
Old 03-05-2010, 06:47 PM   #5
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery

4. Retard: Bringing non alcoholic beverages and something to snack on. I will also be taking peoples lives, one by one, via my floor Jack.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:00 PM   #6
bajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shedbajamoon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: STEVE
bajamoon's Tacoma Gallery

5. bajamoon : diff breather mod sounds good. raffle off a hi lift jack and mounts.
Old 03-05-2010, 08:58 PM   #7
RAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shedRAD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^
Old 03-06-2010, 01:07 AM   #8
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery

5. bajamoon : diff breather mod sounds good. raffle off a hi lift jack and mounts.

6. one and only jdkeller : dessert. Dif breather. Fixing cb antenna. Pointing fingers. Making sure Manny is working safe. I will be posting up my grill for sale. Off a 2008 DC. Chrome with Grillcraft and Tacoma tailgate emblem. $140. If nobody wants it local I will post it officially on the forums.

Lets also try to get stuff to raffle off!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:20 AM   #9
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post

6. one and only jdkeller : dessert. Dif breather. Fixing cb antenna. Pointing fingers. Making sure Manny is working safe. I will be posting up my grill for sale. Off a 2008 DC. Chrome with Grillcraft and Tacoma tailgate emblem. $140. If nobody wants it local I will post it officially on the forums.

7. WhatThePho Bringing some soda, and I'll take the safety supervisor title and watch Manny work.

Lets also try to get stuff to raffle off!
Old 03-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #10
once flirted with danger, danger got clingy
magikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagikbean562 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: greg
magikbean562's Tacoma Gallery

7. whatthepho?

Old 03-06-2010, 01:24 PM   #11
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Chris
Its_Taco_Time's Tacoma Gallery
For sure. More breakfast jacks. None for the gardeners this time lol
Old 03-06-2010, 04:48 PM   #12

RAD's Tacoma Gallery
^LMAO
I forgot to add you onto the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorifuto View Post

Please, NO MORE BEER.... Last time, everyone bought beer but no one drank.

How bad does ray want me to bring my bball hoop?

Please do bring it Kind Sir! I'll make sure to also bring some Sodas/Water
Old 03-06-2010, 08:57 PM   #14
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery

7. whatthepho?

9. ThroughItAllDude: I will NOT be making everyone stay late and shine their headlights at me so i can finish the install of suspension on my truck. I will be helping out if anyone needs it and i will be supplying the basketball again and prob some food of some sort.
Old 03-06-2010, 09:18 PM   #15
Its_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shedIts_Taco_Time is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandman427 View Post
DAMN IT!!! lol
sorry Amir!! didn't mean to offend u. Tell your cousins not to interrupt mod day this time
Old 03-06-2010, 09:24 PM   #16
Someone didnt put the tailgate down!
THROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shedTHROUGHITALLDUDE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
THROUGHITALLDUDE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Its_Taco_Time View Post
sorry Amir!! didn't mean to offend u. Tell your cousins not to interrupt mod day this time
hahaha damn gardeners rollin up in their brand new used nissian pick up
Old 03-07-2010, 07:45 AM   #17
The Little Truck That Could
Yoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoytoda is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roland
Yoytoda's Tacoma Gallery
if im back from my vietnam/taiwan trip by then, ill go
Old 03-07-2010, 09:13 AM   #18
Quote:
Originally Posted by THROUGHITALLDUDE View Post
hahaha damn gardeners rollin up in their brand new used nissian pick up
What can ya do...If I sent them home they would have billed us anyway. We fired them because they do a shitty job, so they will not be @ mod day 7
Old 03-07-2010, 12:11 PM   #20
i am ashamed