Krans, BeeRadd, The Traveler and AMG4LIFE at Ocotillo Wells

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Southern California

Notices

looking for Good alignment shop in I.E.

Old 03-20-2010, 08:29 AM   #1
-Empty-
KaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shedKaoskrewPB is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Aaron
KaoskrewPB's Tacoma Gallery
looking for Good alignment shop in I.E.

As the title says, I'm looking for an alignment shop in the Riverside/corona/Mira loma/Ontario/Fontana area.

I have heard of people having problems with alignment shops not being able to align some peoples trucks with LR uca's so I want to go somewhere where another taco owner has been.

Thanks
Old 03-20-2010, 01:12 PM   #3
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
I go to a small local tire shop called Sonora. There are a few. The one I go to is on valley blvd between cedar and Sierra. They are only like 45 bucks. And you can sit right there with him while he changes the numbers on the screen. You tell him what you want. So just get a printout off here of the correct alignment specs and bring it.